Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Official QQ Thread

Creator: jhoijhoi June 6, 2011 7:25am
17992 posts - page 823 of 1800
Psychofrench
<Member>
Psychofrench's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 20, 2012 9:10am | Report
Solo queue annoys the hell out of me, the system hates me. This is my team: Jarvan (Me), Diana (Bot with me), Katarina (Mid), Teemo and Twitch (top) VS Teemo and Leona (Bot), Karthus (Mid), Shaco (Jungle) and Jax (Top). I warn my team, if we drag it, we are gonna get raped. We destroy bot lane and manage to gank mid a few times, me and Diana are rocking. Twitch *****es that people are not sticking to their lane, I'm trying to explain to him that our team comp doesn't allow us to wait before pressuring them. Top lane doesn't believe in warding and feed the solo Jax, Karthus is farming like a mofo and despite us getting him early, manages to ulti Katarina like...A gazillion times. Twitch thinks that he can 1v1 a fed Jax and feeds him even more. Our Teemo can't even 1v1 their Teemo so I have to keep helping him gather a few kills.

This has become a typical normal game for me, no one communicates, no one wards, no one pay attention to the map.
<3 Diana, He was doing great.
Me "Hey guys, I have teleport, ward one of the bush if you need a gank"
Them "Ok :D"
Bush warded = 0

/rant
Viola Orpheus
<Member>
Viola Orpheus's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 20, 2012 10:35am | Report
My internet's really wonky today, so I ended up feeding a bit as Mordekaiser early on...

But then I got two random triple kills and ended up carrying my team like a baws with the Hextech Revolver + Will of the Ancients combo, cause that 32% spell vamp is OP. So I guess I'm happy now.
Many thanks to Xiao, jhoijhoi, TinyStar, Tsuki, and WOMBO for the sigs!
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
JEFFY40HANDS's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 20, 2012 12:27pm | Report
Welp looks like it's about that time to archive my Draven guide. didn't take off as quickly as I wanted, and apparently my opinions of how to build/play him don't mesh with some people.

Let's not forget the potential of people feeling insecure because they have competing Draven guides and rather than come at me directly and ask why I feel my guide is better than their guide or is at the very least more complete, they (or their fans) decide to DV. I'm not calling them troll votes, we just disagree and rather than discuss they just take the low road and DV me to keep themselves up in guide ranking and prevent the "good"/"better" guides from reaching them.

It's w/e though S3 will be around soon if I do archive, I'll unarchive when the new rune/mastery changes arise.
Jovy
<Admin>
Jovy's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 20, 2012 2:02pm | Report
that's pretty dumb :c your guide was good :I
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 20, 2012 2:34pm | Report
I'm debating whether to archive it or not. I mean I don't expect it to get anywhere without a surge of popularity. If it doesn't go up that's okay, there are a few Draven guides which are actually good that are out right now. If I can;t shine they can ^_^
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
OTGBionicArm's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 20, 2012 2:35pm | Report
I don't think you should archive it, but that's just my opinion :p
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 20, 2012 2:48pm | Report
I don't want to archive it. But if it's going to sit around and die might as well kill it myself and wait for S3 changes before resurrecting it. It's not that I think it won't get there, but a majority of mobafire users see the top rated guides and believe they're pure truth...I mean how many Draven guides are currently running 19/11/0? Aside from yours and mine. How many AD carry guides in general are running that? Not many last I checked.

It's gonna stay that way because guides that get out there first and/or hit a little popularity early get carried...I think the top 3 Draven guides suggest FROZEN MALLET...Like really? I disagree with that, but it doesn't matter to them because they're either not on the site frequently or think they're somehow more correct than I am because their guides are older and built a voter base....

I didn't design my guide to "be pretty" I wanted it to provide correct information with my own opinions of what I find works. But all that gets ignored when weak people run around down voting competing guides...

Sorry I'm ranting, I feel my guide is good, it has some formatting, some coding, but overall it provides the information necessary to succeed with Draven. I mean it has ~3500 views and like 20 votes...So there is time, but I guess not many people play Draven so they're never looking for those guides XD.
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 20, 2012 2:53pm | Report

I think the top 3 Draven guides suggest FROZEN MALLET...Like really? I disagree with that, but it doesn't matter to them because they're either not on the site frequently or think they're somehow more correct than I am because their guides are older and built a voter base....

I have a Frozen Mallet in my guide? o.o

At least I think mines in third.
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 20, 2012 3:00pm | Report
I skipped yours :P...I know you don't have Fro Mal.
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 20, 2012 3:05pm | Report
Damn straight, everyone knows I rock Trinit-Huehue, wait, Getting nerfed. brb edits. XD

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide