Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Patch 3.01 Notes

Creator: cooper56 January 31, 2013 5:34pm
cooper56
<Member>
cooper56's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 31, 2013 8:50pm | Report
I dont know why people are shocked about trinity force its not even that strong now due to meta and s3 changes. Now it will be more appealing and cost less.
DillButt64
<Editor>
DillButt64's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 31, 2013 9:35pm | Report
true kennen did need the buff but his ult is like an amumu ult, its a teamfight winner
Thanks to TheNamelessBard for the signature
A Chubby Baby
<Veteran>
A Chubby Baby's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 31, 2013 9:40pm | Report
3 gold to upgrade to trinity force just seems to be such a random number.
cooper56
<Member>
cooper56's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 31, 2013 10:28pm | Report
Not sure i like kat changes. I under stand people building tanky kat was not good or as designed but at same time shes got all her base dmgs nerfed at this point and ap ratios besides ult. So they buffed her ulti. What i feal is shes becoming alot more like she was before her rework and relent on her ult again. Im glad they buffed her ult tho they need to realize if you nerf base you hurt ap also at same time.
DillButt64
<Editor>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 31, 2013 11:25pm | Report
ult=kills=refreshed cooldowns=more spamming of QWE

i think lowering her damages and tankiness is good since she can refresh her cooldowns and not die
cooper56
<Member>
cooper56's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 31, 2013 11:33pm | Report
Yea i dont think this will effect her popularity at all, besides maybe bring her more back to tanky ap or ap and not tank. I actually seen alot of kat's build sunfire warmogs and just pure tank and they destroy.
DillButt64
<Editor>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 1, 2013 12:49am | Report
ive never seen a lot of tank kats but ive been wanting a nerf to her for months and hopefully this will stop her from being played every other game
NicknameMy
<Editor>
NicknameMy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 1, 2013 4:55am | Report
You notice that Tryndamere is playable again? Finally, the ******* fury change reverted. And more base AS for jungling. Be ready for wild jungle Tryndamere to appear.

Also, huge buff for Tristana.
devdevil
<Member>
devdevil's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 1, 2013 5:01am | Report
Quoted:

Bots will occasionally chat at the beginning and end of games

YES LOL

+rep me if you think I did something cool enough to deserve it!
Colorize
<Member>
Colorize's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 1, 2013 6:49am | Report
Most changes are irrelevant. Most are actually oh nice, its a bit cheaper or more worth your gold/time. It's a bit more viable but def (for example Kennen) not viable enough yet. Also some ''Oh, some nerfs, not that huge but noticeable'' (for example Cho'Gath silence and Kat 1.5 damage reduction.

But Olaf has been destroyed, literally destroyed. They should've only changed two things, the Ragnarok OR the Undertow nerf plus the other one. They shouldn't have nerfed both Ragnarok and Undertow.

As for the new item, it's very good for AP casters that are having trouble with the AD Mid spam.

Another thing I noticed is that Bloodthirster keeps getting closer to Infinity Edge, it's still very cost efficient but you'll see Infinity Edge more now as people can buy that just as well depending on the game situation.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide