Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! 🏆
's Forum Avatar

Post your grades here

Creator: Mooninites July 7, 2016 12:12pm

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

1 2
Mooninites
<Member>
Mooninites's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 7, 2016 12:12pm | Report
Since we all have a stick up our *** over screenshots; if you want to post your mastery grades in this thread feel free. To be completely honest I don't give a damn what you post in this thread as long as it's league related in the loosest terms

Thanks for the Signature MissMaw!
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
The_Nameless_Bard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 7, 2016 12:36pm | Report
Mooninites
<Member>
Mooninites's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 7, 2016 12:41pm | Report
we can't see your grade qq
Thanks for the Signature MissMaw!
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 7, 2016 12:53pm | Report
it was an A+, while the damn Ashe with 13 deaths got an S-
Re4XN
<Member>
Re4XN's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 7, 2016 1:01pm | Report
Farm m8. Farm. I get you're support, but Galio is mainly played mid/top, so points take a hit I guess.
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 7, 2016 1:07pm | Report
Yea, they should really stop taking what farm people get on other roles with a champion into account, assuming they do. The amount of farm random dude who played Galio mid got doesn't really matter when I'm playing Galio support. Also, very hard to get a decent farm score as a support when your carry refuses to let you get last hits with your Relic Shield in lane.

It's funny because I've gotten an S- with Kayle support before and in that game I didn't even buy relic shield so I had really low CS.
Ekki
<Veteran>
Ekki's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 7, 2016 2:18pm | Report
They do take in account your role. You get compared with every other player that played that same champion in that same role (afaik the role recognition algorythm works decently well, but it might be busted for supp) and your grade is defined in comparison with everyone else's.

I've read that the "grading" algorythm is also role-specific, meaning it doesn't weight stats the same way for every position. My guess is that Rito went for the more parsimonious approach and didn't make the supp algorythm as different as it needs to be (i.e. farm shouldn't matter/getting lots of farm shouldn't skyrocket your grades; kills and assists should have the same weight).

The jungle algorythm seems to be the second most busted one and I'm not sure how good TT/ARAM ones are, so I'm guessing that should be the case.
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 7, 2016 3:48pm | Report
I dunno. All I know is that **** like this, where I was just goofing off, manages an S-. AP split-push support Yorick, all day erry day.
Ekki
<Veteran>
Ekki's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 7, 2016 5:41pm | Report
I'm guessing there aren't many non-troll Yoricks bot :P so yeah, getting S is quite easy if you have a decent/good game in an off meta role
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 7, 2016 9:22pm | Report
"AP split-push support Yorick" is pretty troll, I just make an effort to not feed my *** off even when I'm messing around.
1 2

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide