Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account






Or

's Forum Avatar

Price Reduction's

Creator: kin333x August 19, 2011 3:48pm
1 2
JunSupport
<Veteran>
JunSupport's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Posts:
3344
Joined:
Oct 5th, 2010
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 19, 2011 6:43pm | Report
The 4800 IP champions will definitely not get a price reduction.

1. 4800 is much cheaper then 6300
2. The price bracket is unique, so there's no reason to reduce its members.
~ Gentlemen Cho'Gath ~
┌──┐
┴──┴
< ಠ,....,ರೃ>
~ Keeping this sig classy ~

Guides of Mine - Click the... Eh... Come back later

~Undergoing barbaric-Destruction, tasteful-Renovation, and blasphemous-Reconstruction soonâ„¢~
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ ┬──┬ ノ( ゜-゜ノ)
NicknameMy
<Editor>
NicknameMy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Posts:
6068
Joined:
Apr 27th, 2011
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 19, 2011 7:07pm | Report
turn some 6300 into 4800, that would be good^^.
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Posts:
13418
Joined:
Jun 6th, 2010
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 20, 2011 4:22am | Report
They're just doing this with old champions, not any recent ones.

The only old champions I don't have are Karthus and Blitzcrank :(
I hope they slice them.
"I'm ebolakin. You can refer to me as Ebola-Chan." - Vurtax

"I also am Otherkin. Whenever autumn rolls around I can feel my kin-type slowly taking over my body. You must know, I identify as pumpkin. I can control it pretty good most of the time, but when September ends, I just cant hold it in anymore. Whenever Im outside I see my brothers and sisters being chopped into soup, coffee, donuts, cake, drinks, bread - ppl even cut human faces into their skin, making a mockery out of their noble appearance. When I see things like that I cant control my pumpkin urges anymore. My natural instincts kick in. I then sit down motionless, while getting bright orange." - Morgana L
Freddy Shopan
<Member>
Freddy Shopan's Forum Avatar
Posts:
526
Joined:
Jul 16th, 2011
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 20, 2011 4:53am | Report
Howbout a price reduction on Articuno? I would like to give her a shot.
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide