Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Problem

Creator: ShockMaster July 3, 2018 6:36am
3 posts - page 1 of 1
ShockMaster
<Member>
ShockMaster's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 3, 2018 6:36am | Report
Hello,i have a problem with my guide on Kennen,SeeMyShuriKennen...When i check my guide,i can see the details of the guide multiple,like same thing about the abilities of Kennen,but 10x more...what should i do?
PsiGuard
<Retired Admin>
PsiGuard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 3, 2018 11:03pm | Report
Fixed your duplication problem. You'll have to do some tweaking to get it to display how you like it, but your abilities section isn't repeating anymore.

The problem was you had a lot of open [columns] tags and weren't closing them. You also had some [columns] tags that should have been [nextcol] tags, which exacerbated the problem. Your guide was loading so slowly I could barely scroll down, haha.

Remember:
[columns] = Start using columns
[nextcol] = Move to the next column
[/column] = Stop using columns

You always need to close off any columns you start or the parser doesn't know what to do and starts duplicating things. Same goes for tables. Basically if you ever open a tag like [img], [columns], [table] or anything like that, make sure it always has a closing tag to go with it ( [/img], [/columns], [/table] ).
Thanks to Nyoike for the sig!
ShockMaster
<Member>
ShockMaster's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 5, 2018 1:38am | Report
TYYY,so muchhh ;D

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide