Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Question about Udyr

Creator: Fox Rage December 3, 2011 9:47am
1 2 3
BusDriver210
<Member>
BusDriver210's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 3, 2011 5:49pm | Report
The new jungle allows an easy boots first start. Clear with Phoenix, max it first, rank tiger at level 6 for AS buff. I've done this countless games and ended up tank carrying with a tank-dps build. The new jungle is Udyr's *****, even more than the old one!!!!!!!
+Rep me if i'm useful!
Fox Rage
<Member>
Fox Rage's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 4, 2011 12:01am | Report
Thanks a lot for the info guys :)

+rep me and you'll get good karma, wich means you won't be reincarnated into a rock! Isn't that awesome?

But yes this idea has been discussed more than Pam Anderson's tits in a plastic surgeons office.
NicknameMy
<Editor>
NicknameMy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 4, 2011 2:52am | Report
Actually, I would everytime lvl Wingborne Storm and Wilding Claw to 5 and Iron Mantle to 3. This is the maximum dmg output, because if you cast Wilding Claw and then Wingborne Storm immediatly after it, you deal maximum dmg. And you need 5 in Blazing Stampede to enable the combo.
ZioSerpe
<Member>
ZioSerpe's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 4, 2011 10:41am | Report
Ah the old argument of tiger VS phoenix
They're both good, really.
Lately I've been doing lvl 1 tiger, lvl2 bear, gank right after golem (people rarely see that coming off udyr) then from lvl 3 I max phoenix to fasten up my jungling.

But yeah, if I'm playing a srs biznss game I go phoenix, is sfarer and is faster in the jungle, yet never underestimate early game tiger damage.

For all you questions about jungling

yes Mr smartypants click on the signature
Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 4, 2011 2:59pm | Report
I've started going tiger @ 1 for blue, turtle at 2, bear at 3, gank, then take 3 in phoenix, max bear and turtle and then decide whether you want to max tiger or max phoenix. If we are losing i'll probably max Phoenix for some better pushing.
Ability Sequence
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

1 2 3

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide