Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Question of the Week: Mercs or Zerks?

Creator: Corwin323 January 30, 2012 8:05pm
1 2
Embracing
<Crowd Favorite>
Embracing's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 30, 2012 11:37pm | Report
Wither
Nasus ages his target, slowing their movement and attack speed by 35% and reducing it further to reach 47 / 59 / 71 / 83 / 95% slow at the end of 5 seconds. If the duration of the slow is reduced, the extra slow will be applied faster for it to reach its maximum at the end of the duration.

I remembering watching the patch preview for the Nasus buffs. I remember they said that Nasus's Wither was not affected by tenacity.
Corwin323
<Member>
Corwin323's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 30, 2012 11:57pm | Report
Crows foot: I'm glad you agree! :D I thought it might produce interesting conversation.

RosePhoenix: I remember them releasing patch notes at one point claiming that Wither was then correctly affected by Tenacity; (ie reaching its full slow faster, as opposed to just cutting short.)

EDIT: Another note, I want to discuss the 2nd part of my question, being how tanky you should build your bruisers so that they can do their job effectively.
NinjaGinge
<Editor>
NinjaGinge's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 30, 2012 11:57pm | Report
I thought the duration was affected but the amount of slow it would achieve was the same

time for research. lol
Credit goes to JEFFY40HANDS for this godly imposing Viktor
Hey, you should help me on acquiring Medieval Twitch!! :D
http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=507f1031d2ab3250817727
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide