Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Replays?

Creator: BWalma December 18, 2011 6:53pm
21 posts - page 2 of 3
BWalma
<Member>
BWalma's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 18, 2011 7:55pm | Report
Oh no, my real name is Jamie. I am dude.

It's just like an inside joke for me to put that the end of all my posts.

Alma comes from the F.E.A.R. Series. I am a big fan and Alma is just a cool character in it.

I decided it was gonna be my username along with Brood War Clan

Sorry for the confusion

< 3 Alma

Thank You! For all who created my sigs! -- The_Nameless_Bard, Zesty, and Jhoijhoi
Lugignaf
<Veteran>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 18, 2011 7:58pm | Report
inb4 ladder scares.

<_<
>_>

|_|
|_|
|_|
|_|
|_|
| .|
Sig courtesy of GrandmasterD. Go get your own sig from them. :D
TheJohn
<Editor>
TheJohn's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 18, 2011 8:01pm | Report
BWalma wrote:

Oh no, my real name is Jamie. I am dude.

It's just like an inside joke for me to put that the end of all my posts.

Alma comes from the F.E.A.R. Series. I am a big fan and Alma is just a cool character in it.

I decided it was gonna be my username along with Brood War Clan

Sorry for the confusion

< 3 Alma

Yeah, thats why I asked, Alma reminds me of FEAR. Really good game, those scary parts had no fights, but they were fking scary
BWalma
<Member>
BWalma's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 18, 2011 8:04pm | Report
TheJohn wrote:

Yeah, thats why I asked, Alma reminds me of FEAR. Really good game, those scary parts had no fights, but they were fking scary

Just saying, My bros cousins daughters family (oof that took a lot of effort to remember) daughter is named Alma :) and Tao is the second Daughters Name is Tao oddly enough like from blazblue lol

Thank You! For all who created my sigs! -- The_Nameless_Bard, Zesty, and Jhoijhoi
Kusoku
<Member>
Kusoku's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 18, 2011 10:56pm | Report
BWalma wrote:
Hello mobafire community!

Well here again I am here with another noob quesiton.

Todays quesiton is, is there a replay viewer? How do you get to the replay viewer?

The reason why I ask becasue then maybe I could record and maybe even commentate my good matches share my input i dunno just a youtube series ideas. Also if there was a way just view "lol" (laugh out loud) moments with friends or something.

If not, are they planning to in the near future?

I heared something about custom games having a beta or something like tht?

Thanks for helping moba peeps :)

<3 Alma

And btw if you would like to post it to Youtube you would need some other recording program (like Fraps) as far as I'm concerned. (or am I mislead by the things I've read on this forum xD?)
Thanks to The_Nameless_Bard for the sig
Yougan
<Member>
Yougan's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 19, 2011 12:17am | Report
TheJohn wrote:

Girl or not, it doesnt matter. This site should have a special reputation system for those sig makers. Because we that either dont make sigs or dont want to make them for the others work hard trying to help people and get our deserved reputation

And your real name is Alma?

IT'S AAAAAAART. :D

Thanks to jhoijhoi, Brynolf, Jeffy40hands, Samoh, MissMaw, Vavena, Koksei and The-Nameless-Bard for my signs
Scrax
<Retired Moderator>
Scrax's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 19, 2011 12:37am | Report
Luther3000 wrote:

I generally get it for being amazingly funny, witty and just all around awesome. :P

Not very funny then, are ya'? :)
Legendarsreign
<Member>
Legendarsreign's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 19, 2011 1:48am | Report
Kusoku wrote:

And btw if you would like to post it to Youtube you would need some other recording program (like Fraps) as far as I'm concerned. (or am I mislead by the things I've read on this forum xD?)

No you haven't been mislead, you need Fraps in order to record segments of video (while watching LoL games in LoL Replay) DO NOT try to record games while playing(it will majorly slow down your game).

That said, Fraps videos are in .avi format and take up a lot space, so record wisely, you can only record 30-second segments(of course when it stops recording, you can just click record again)
Interested in dominating with Shyvana? Check out this guide!

BWalma
<Member>
BWalma's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 19, 2011 3:39am | Report

No you haven't been mislead, you need Fraps in order to record segments of video (while watching LoL games in LoL Replay) DO NOT try to record games while playing(it will majorly slow down your game).

That said, Fraps videos are in .avi format and take up a lot space, so record wisely, you can only record 30-second segments(of course when it stops recording, you can just click record again)

I still don't get any slow down in my gameplay while recording live but thanks for the tip if you wana make a YouTube video that's cool if not I could proberly figure it out

<3 Alma

Samoh
<Member>
Samoh's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 19, 2011 8:21am | Report
Luther3000 wrote:

^

I generally get it for being amazingly funny, witty and just all around awesome. :P

I don't think your funny, or witty. You're a cynical brit, like myself and totalbiscuit, that's why I +rep you.
Thanks to Koksei, The_Nameless_Bard,JhoiJhoi, LaCorpse, JEFFY40HANDS and myself for the signatures! I am also a certified gangster.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide