Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Riot is going crazy?

Creator: NicknameMy January 6, 2014 3:24pm
1 2
Millionaiire
<Member>
Millionaiire's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 6, 2014 5:30pm | Report
Wouldn't that be extremely inaccurate/hard to aim if TF's Q was global? Since they go out in 3 directions, I feel like if you ever hit someone between lanes it would just have to be out of sheer luck, and even if you did hit them it's not like Nid's spear where it gains damage the further away it is from you, it would just do some damage to the player and that's it.
Hardstuck Silver ;(
Thalia Kael
<Inhouse Addict>
Thalia Kael's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 6, 2014 6:12pm | Report
lol you could maybe send them down all 3 lanes from fountain or near nexus or something where the angle is right

Also I've always wanted to have global autoattacks... it would be so fun (not for melees though)

Just imagine max attack speed Annie throwing like 5000 fireballs before the first one hits then every half second you take an auto... I'm not sure I'm explaining what I mean properly but since her auto is so slow she could just right click with max attack speed and that person dies no matter what since he doesn't know it's on him until they start coming every .5 seconds... he can't even recall lol
Thanks to FatelBlade, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, TheNamelessBard, GrandmasterD, aviseras and koksei for the awesome signatures
Thalia Kael
<Inhouse Addict>
Thalia Kael's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 6, 2014 6:14pm | Report
This is another reason why I want Riot to copy the damn Starcraft 2 custom game system thing already, I've been wanting this for like since I started playing

There must be a reason why they can't because or else this would be so obviously good...
Thanks to FatelBlade, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, TheNamelessBard, GrandmasterD, aviseras and koksei for the awesome signatures
Pheyniex
<Member>
Pheyniex's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 7, 2014 6:14am | Report
DillButt64 wrote:

have a rip in the space time continuum right next to you for about 5 minutes in the future so that you can throw your cards at just the right spot to steal everything

contact Kassadin's Riftwalk services.

Sig made by Hogopogo
Omnislash GG
<Member>
Omnislash GG's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 7, 2014 6:24am | Report
Global wild cards. CDR. Hope you can dodge.
Mousy
<Altruistic Artist>
Mousy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 11, 2014 9:45am | Report
Made good reading and I am glad that this isn't the case with TF's Q. Wouldn't have been fun to play against that I can assure you!
If I helped then a +REP would be lovely :3

Custom wallpaper, signature or banner?
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide