Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

sejuani spotlight

Creator: caucheka January 16, 2012 8:49pm
Yagamoth
<Member>
Yagamoth's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 17, 2012 3:43am | Report
Interesting... So you basically have a Leona, that has perma slow instead of multiple small stuns and consistent damage instead of burst.

I guess her AP ratios are relatively small, comparable to Leona. However, unlike Leona she does not have a built in Armor/MR ability which would make her durable without items, so she NEEDS farm to be useful and not bursted down. In this case, her damage shouldn't be AS low as Leonas.

Interesting as Volibear, but I don't think she fits well into the current meta. We'll see :)
"I'd love to write a guide about 'getting out of elo hell', but I can't find a way to get in there.."
Mesima
<Member>
Mesima's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 17, 2012 4:27am | Report
Going to buy her and play some games with her tonight..she looks like she could be fun but idk about jungling on her. We'll see I guess!
omagma
<Member>
omagma's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 17, 2012 4:50am | Report
I for one thinks she looks interesting.

Not something i will buy myself, but i have a friend that loves tanks.
Thanks to me and Elleeeeeka (love that name) for my sigs.
If i made a helpful comment on your guide/build, then hit that +rep button. or don't, its not like i care.
ALL HAIL QUEEN CHRYSALIS!
Blowfeld
<Editor>
Blowfeld's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 17, 2012 5:39am | Report
Well, the cooldown on her ultimate is freaking long. 2 minutes? I do not tend to like waiting for CDs on skills for a long period, makes the game feel boring and not interactive to me.

Will get her to try out her jungle, but I feel that I will get underwhelmed. Even the damage output did not look like great AE for jungeling, so I guess her clearing time is not that good. Maybe it is a good thing as you are forced heavier into ganking, which will suck if you play random games with people who think that you have to gank even if they pushed the lane to the enemy tower. Maybe she can at least fill Skarners spot a little as I am concerned about his mana changes.

And if she sucks I can still continue to jungle with Yorick :)

We will see, we will see....
Fox Rage wrote:
Blowfeld. Best Party Wrecker Worldwide.
Mesima
<Member>
Mesima's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 17, 2012 7:13am | Report
Blowfeld wrote:

Well, the cooldown on her ultimate is freaking long. 2 minutes? I do not tend to like waiting for CDs on skills for a long period, makes the game feel boring and not interactive to me.

Will get her to try out her jungle, but I feel that I will get underwhelmed. Even the damage output did not look like great AE for jungeling, so I guess her clearing time is not that good. Maybe it is a good thing as you are forced heavier into ganking, which will suck if you play random games with people who think that you have to gank even if they pushed the lane to the enemy tower. Maybe she can at least fill Skarners spot a little as I am concerned about his mana changes.

And if she sucks I can still continue to jungle with Yorick :)

We will see, we will see....

Idk, Stonewall008 was saying she possibly T1 Jungling material. He also said he needs more time with her so who knows.
Diesel
<Veteran>
Diesel's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 17, 2012 7:25am | Report
Mesima wrote:

Idk, Stonewall008 was saying she possibly T1 Jungling material. He also said he needs more time with her so who knows.

I wouldn't be surprised just for the fact she has an AOE damaging spell that is sure to help her clear the jungle something quick. Her gap-closer won't help necessarily as much for jungle clearing, but for ganking, she'll be top notch with the amount of slow she'll give off.
Wintermond
<Member>
Wintermond's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 17, 2012 7:30am | Report
Slow ALL the things.

El Psy Congroo.

|You can't spell slaughter without laughter.|

Dypheus
<Member>
Dypheus's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 17, 2012 7:45am | Report
I have to admit, at first I though it would be a boring meh hero. Now I saw the spotlight i'm kinda hyped. Seems a ok hero, with some nice gank potential without taking that much skill. I exacly do think this woman fits in the meta. She is just like a Amumu, only relies more on slows. Potential? Yes.
If League of Legends is gay, then I am super****.
~Feel free to add me on LoL (EUW) Omerta, or on Skype: Joniakagod
Mesima
<Member>
Mesima's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 17, 2012 11:09am | Report
She is definitely going to be an epic jungler. I just tried her out in the jungle with a typical cloth 5 pot start and she cleared in about 3:30-3:45. Her W is crazy when coupled with her E which increases the damage of her W. Her Q will be pretty fun to gank with but I'm sure you'll want to level her Q last, least that's the initial feeling I get.

@Wintermond: In your Steins Gate sig laughter is spelled wrong =3
omagma
<Member>
omagma's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 17, 2012 12:34pm | Report
Mesima wrote:

She is definitely going to be an epic jungler. I just tried her out in the jungle with a typical cloth 5 pot start and she cleared in about 3:30-3:45. Her W is crazy when coupled with her E which increases the damage of her W. Her Q will be pretty fun to gank with but I'm sure you'll want to level her Q last, least that's the initial feeling I get.

@Wintermond: In your Steins Gate sig laughter is spelled wrong =3

Not even Skarner clears that fast.....
Thanks to me and Elleeeeeka (love that name) for my sigs.
If i made a helpful comment on your guide/build, then hit that +rep button. or don't, its not like i care.
ALL HAIL QUEEN CHRYSALIS!

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide