Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

shaky hand during intense moments

Creator: charcharz April 4, 2020 11:56pm
charcharz
<Member>
charcharz's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 4, 2020 11:56pm | Report
Hey folks. When I get in intense champion engages I have a tendency to get an up and down shake in my casting hand. Improving my typing helped a little, but I'm at 65wpm and still it's considerable. Anybody else had this problem? any tips for getting rid of it? I think it is affecting my accuracy and reaction time in team fights especially.
ICannon
<Member>
ICannon's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 5, 2020 1:38am | Report
I don't know,I never get a shaky hand in league of legends..I did use to get it in intense battle royale games when I was like in the 1v1 for the victory,but for some reaason in LoL I was always cold as ice...It all comes down to practice.You play it and play it until you get used to it,and the shaking will go away..best advice I can give you.Also does it only happen in ranked or in all game modes?
charcharz
<Member>
charcharz's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 5, 2020 2:12am | Report
well I just reached ranked level and haven't done any rank cause I wanna strengthen my ww jg before I start hopping in ranked. Its happened since the start of playing league. causes less error now then it used to for sure
ICannon
<Member>
ICannon's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 5, 2020 5:26am | Report
charcharz wrote:
well I just reached ranked level and haven't done any rank cause I wanna strengthen my ww jg before I start hopping in ranked. Its happened since the start of playing league. causes less error now then it used to for sure

if you only just reached level 30 i'm pretty sure you shouldn't worry.My advice is to keep playing normals until like level 40-50 because ever since they uncapped the levels(the max level used to be 30 and it took ages to get to it and unlock ranked) players are much more inexperienced at level 30.Of course,it's your choice,but to make sure you don't get iron IV and that you will start at least in bronze,I recommend sticking to normals for now
charcharz
<Member>
charcharz's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 5, 2020 6:01pm | Report
thx
PsiGuard
<Retired Admin>
PsiGuard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 6, 2020 6:27pm | Report
Is your hand shaking because you're stressed in the middle of fights? I've seen a lot of people with that issue. You just have to play fights calmly and not panic; you usually have more time than you think in a fight to execute a play properly.

If you're still fairly new to the game, this'll probably improve over time. The better you can predict how fights will play out and what you need to do to win them, the less shaky you'll be during an average fight.
Thanks to Nyoike for the sig!
LostFishEU
<Member>
LostFishEU's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 17, 2020 4:40am | Report
I have actually also had this issue, it happens mostly when I know i have to carry the team and puts a lot of pressure on me. Is this happening in ranked only or just in general? If it's ranked only it is just a performance issue you have and will go away more and more if you continue ranking. If this is a general issues (Normal games and other games outside League) Then it is something more worth looking into.
ClownWise
<Member>
ClownWise's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 16, 2021 7:42am | Report
1 less coffee
2 less heavy drugs
3 maybe it's alzheimer, the bad cousin of heimer
4 too much cokes and pops
5 zero activity outside ur chair
6 emo kid is too emotional
7 chillax

but mostly chillax, enjoy interaction with flesh based entities, and if this is not your problem, well... YOU ARE REALLY GETTING A VIBE from this game, who need drugs..
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 4, 2022 12:40pm | Report
Get a pair of weights. Use them during the join queue. Exercise relaxes the muscles. Also drink some lemon water or eat a banana. Potassium relaxes the muscles.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide