Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

So, about that new Soraka

Creator: Jvstm August 25, 2011 11:19am
1 2 3 4
Queso
<Member>
Queso's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 26, 2011 10:46am | Report
jhoijhoi wrote:

lol, after Warlemming played Mid AP Tank Soraka 3 games in a row, Ranked (and we won each game), 4th game Soraka is first ban on the enemy team.

We were 1450 elo.

They were 1550.

So.

Soraka is being banned at 1550> elo, but not yet below 1500.

Just got out of a game from 1423, our second pick asked for her to be banned and the captain agreed. It's starting to catch on. I still haven't seen one in game yet, but I think I'm gonna try a normal soon and follow jebus's build.
Jvstm
<Member>
Jvstm's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 26, 2011 11:12am | Report
Anandre wrote:

No kidding. I was up against a Midraka as Annie. I had to switch lanes. Granted, I killed her first thing in team fights (and did quite handily on that front), but 1v1 was impossible.

Were you playing vs me? Haha. I pooped all over an Annie yesterday and she had to swap lanes. Then I ****ped all over the replacement, too xD

Also:
TheJohn
<Editor>
TheJohn's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 26, 2011 11:19am | Report

AP Sona is still, and always will be inferior to a support-build Sona. She's squishy as hell and now that her heal-ratio is even more ground into the dirt, you won't be saving yourself with it anytime soon. Aura-support with maxed CDR is more effective and efficient than a straight AP build. You'll get more heals out, meaning more AR/MR buffs and more charges to Power Chord which means more slows from Song of Celerity, more damage mitigation with Aria of Perseverance, and burst from Hymn of Valor. Maxed CDR also means more mass stuns from Crescendo. Building aura-support also allows you more flexibility in your choice of itemization considering just how many aura items there are. With an Aegis of the Legion in your core item set you'll have a well rounded defensive stat boost to everyone on your team especially once you factor in Aria of Perseverance and the rework to it.

AP Sona is **** in comparison to the sheer amount of utility and survivability you could get building otherwise.

True, aura/CDR is a lot better than just AP. But idk about having Aegis as core, I prefer Shurelya's (even if it doesnt have aura). Then CDR boots, AA, Frozen Heart.
Joobieo#41288
<Member>
Joobieo#41288's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 26, 2011 11:37am | Report
TheJohn wrote:

True, aura/CDR is a lot better than just AP. But idk about having Aegis as core, I prefer Shurelya's (even if it doesnt have aura). Then CDR boots, AA, Frozen Heart.

Aegis is always a solid pick for a team. At least one person should have it by end game.
Current Solo Q Elo = 1405+
Active United States Marine
Malzahar - Ranked Mini Guide / Build
Kassadin - Ranked Mini Guide / Build
Jvstm
<Member>
Jvstm's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 26, 2011 1:07pm | Report
No room in my Soraka build for Aegis. I'll leave it for support champions to get. Or tanks.
TheJohn
<Editor>
TheJohn's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 26, 2011 7:34pm | Report
Quoted:

Aegis is always a solid pick for a team. At least one person should have it by end game.

Yeah, it'll make a fine 4th item xD

BTW, what the hell is that noob Mordekaiser on Jvstm's ss. He thought that Mercs could tank all MR, but after feeding, he thought the problem was HP. He decided after to buy Hextech idk why, he was feeding anyway. And he didnt realize that they had a solid physical damage team and got FoN. Nice way to lose a match. Gonna queue dodge if I find him.
Jvstm
<Member>
Jvstm's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 27, 2011 1:11pm | Report
Well I did the most damage on my team as Soraka, sooo...
Jvstm
<Member>
Jvstm's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 29, 2011 3:48pm | Report
Even better pic.

1 2 3 4

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide