Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

so... dodge runes

Creator: TheWeekndOVOXO November 23, 2011 10:49pm
1 2
astrolia
<Fabulous>
astrolia's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 24, 2011 4:58am | Report
caucheka wrote:

no, you're getting refunded and the runes are being taken. you can rebuy them if you want and they will refund them again once they remove dodge.

Oh, they changed the post. It used to say "As of Tuesday November 22nd, we refunded..." blah blah.
hi embracing. yes i play ff14 now.
ExamplePrime
<Member>
ExamplePrime's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 24, 2011 5:46am | Report
It actually makes a lot of sense

Getting a bit of dodge is sucky and usually just lucky if it procs and much like the person states Critical chance is countered like everything else. Armour.
Dodge can only be countered one way and the idea of direct counters is always bad news generally.

Nothing else in the game can be so directly countered as Dodge and what Dodge counters. I mean take Master Yi, if you have 50% dodge then you make him nearly useless. Because you can get armour and dodge whilst nothing else can be double countered.

And all 3 of those reasons ARE good reasons :P
1. Dodge is a bad stat
2. Crit is a good stat but nowhere near as gay as Dodge
3. Dodge isn't fun, its frustrating we want to remove it much like mana burn off Wits End
Shameless plug: www.youtube.com/Exampleprime
---
I play games, I write stories. And I make youtube videos that are way to long.
divic
<Member>
divic's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 24, 2011 6:04am | Report

It actually makes a lot of sense

Getting a bit of dodge is sucky and usually just lucky if it procs and much like the person states Critical chance is countered like everything else. Armour.
Dodge can only be countered one way and the idea of direct counters is always bad news generally.

Nothing else in the game can be so directly countered as Dodge and what Dodge counters. I mean take Master Yi, if you have 50% dodge then you make him nearly useless. Because you can get armour and dodge whilst nothing else can be double countered.

And all 3 of those reasons ARE good reasons :P
1. Dodge is a bad stat
2. Crit is a good stat but nowhere near as gay as Dodge
3. Dodge isn't fun, its frustrating we want to remove it much like mana burn off Wits End

kinda lol'd. Why you wanna get everything easily? This game would be so much more fun if counter building and tactics would be still alive. There was a time when team-comp was important and everyone has their own job of taking specific summoner spells. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mia_wIwsXdA Dodge isn't all luck... Dodge was great stat but Riot wants to move this game to the carry-meta from team-meta. (All those rally removes / surge (solo-skill) comes in etc.) I don't like the way how Riot is changing this game but that kinda doesn't matter... No more team countering with mana burning Wits End... Which was nice detail in this game. On these days players don't have that specific roles as before.
In ranked games i try to use modern strategies, I have played for example Annie-support a year before it came famous.
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide