Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

SO I played Draven on the PBE

Creator: LaronX June 1, 2012 1:56pm
1 2
DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 2, 2012 1:43pm | Report
I like playing new champs, because I figure them out faster than most and abuse them ahuuhehuuue
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
OTGBionicArm's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 2, 2012 1:45pm | Report
Agreed, DuffTime, agreed. :D
animorte
<Member>
animorte's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 2, 2012 3:45pm | Report
I watch a few videos, read a few descriptions, and play the champs (their free week) in a custom game just so I can understand how they work so I can stomp them when against them the rest of that week. If I really, really like them, I might try to use them in a few normals. Aside from that, I completely avoid new champions.
Personal habitual activites? Utilizing gargantuan idioms to fabricate intelligence.

"It's a colloquial shorthand that means the paradigm exists because of how the game works mechanically. Hence, "the Meta." Stop being a useless pedant." - PlayGooYa
LaronX
<Member>
LaronX's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 2, 2012 4:02pm | Report
DuffTime wrote:

I like playing new champs, because I figure them out faster than most and abuse them ahuuhehuuue

Catch the axe spamm W. His steroids ar insane if you can catch the axes.
Mid game around lvl 13 maxing q and w you get a perma 60% move speed and 40% atk speed boost and pretty much all of you +85% ad. And a non stop dot on them.
If you can't catch the axe a 3 sek atk speed and move burst for 1 maybe 2 attacks , one attack every 10 sek does more dmg and dot on luck.
Thanks lgnition for the Sig.
TheOchremancer
<Member>
TheOchremancer's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 2, 2012 5:33pm | Report
I like that Riot is changing things up a bit. Every other Ranged DPS uses a bow or a gun (except Sivir, but who plays Sivir?), and then they give us AXE MAN. Thank you, Riot!
Thanks to Miss Maw for the epic signature!
TxTVira
<Member>
TxTVira's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 4, 2012 8:24am | Report

I like that Riot is changing things up a bit. Every other Ranged DPS uses a bow or a gun (except Sivir, but who plays Sivir?), and then they give us AXE MAN. Thank you, Riot!

I'd like to see kog using a gun or bow xD

Not sure if this guy is good. I'm 20 and only bought 3 champs,lacking a good jungler and bot.
Tho I'm having a good time using AD kog,hope he'll surprise me.
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 4, 2012 10:12am | Report
Draven is a bit the opposite of Varus. A thing I like is that he rewards players who deviate a bit from the typical AD carry build "order" with, say, investing in crit runes and early crit items.

The skill I like the most on him is his E; it can be worked for more shenanigans that it first seemed when I tried him out. All in all, he is ultra fun, but has a learning curve above most carries IMHO.

I'll probably buy him later on

1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide