Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! 🏆
's Forum Avatar

So..... I'm back after being inactive for a year.

Creator: Teh Grazzh0pper September 18, 2014 11:20pm
Teh Grazzh0pper
<Member>
Teh Grazzh0pper's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 18, 2014 11:20pm | Report
Hello, i dont think anyone remembers me now, but i used to be quite active on this site, until i abruptly became inactive around June 2013. I dont really know what happened after I left till now, hopefuly nothing much has changed (though I see a lot of C9 guides here recently).

While I was away, I changed my IGN and managed to grind to Plat 5 in 3 months of ranking. I took a rpbreak from the toxicity of ranked from the start of season 4 till mid June I remember probably the only champion guide i published (ADC Ezreal), and how i worked a lot on that guide. Nowadays i mostly play support and AD carry, though i will still default to jungle if i cant get either role. I do play a lot of jungle Ezreal now (I saw a guide here and adapted it), and I have managed to improve on my jungle and Ezreal gameplay by a lot.

I hope that I can be more active on this site (maybe I can play with people who play on the SG/MY garena server) and not make stupid comments like last year(looking back, I think i posted a lot of ****).

I am also thinking about making a guide on the champion that has really helped me grind to plat 5- Blitzcrank. I have noticed that the support guides on Blitzcrank here aren't really (IMO) optimal, so that is my first reason. I played a lot of Blitzcrank support during my break from ranked, and I managed to consistently play against and beat Plat and Diamond players in lane, so that is my 2nd reason. My last reason is that i acknowledge that Blitzcrank is outclassed by other supports ( Thresh comes to mind), but i learnt a lot from usual tough lanes, such as waiting for the right moment to grab, knowing when to engage and disengage as well as creating opportunities for my team. This has also made me a better support in general, as I am able to transfer this knowledge into ranked play when playing supports such as Thresh and Morgana.

Thanks for reading my huge chunk of text :D
Thanks to VirusNG for the awesome sig!
Ninja Trigger
<Editor>
Ninja Trigger's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 18, 2014 11:28pm | Report
Welcome Back Teh Grazzh0pper!

Blitz is an awesome support in blind pick and he is a great way to learn when to throw those grabs/hooks also congrats on making it to Plat 5
Sig by IPodPulse
utopus
<Veteran>
utopus's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 19, 2014 12:19am | Report
I remember you! C:

Welcome back, bud!
If I helped you out, be sure to throw me a +Rep!
-

My Soraka Guide | My Review Service

Thanks for the sig, MissMaw!
sirell
<Member>
sirell's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 19, 2014 4:09am | Report
Yeah, I remember you. Welcome back! =)
jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 19, 2014 5:45am | Report
Welcome back! Looking forward to your Blitz guide :)
guide writing tips 'n tricksashes to ashesfancy a sig?

♡ sig by Janitsu ♡
Meiyjhe
<Member>
Meiyjhe's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 19, 2014 7:40am | Report
wb bby
Change is gooooood
Picture by: VirusNG1
Want to advertise your guide, but don't know where? Click here for an opportunity of a lifetime!

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide