Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

[STREAM] Scherp ~ 1800+ Solo Q ~ with...

Creator: Sscherp October 26, 2012 4:02am
Sscherp
<Member>
Sscherp's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 26, 2012 4:02am | Report
Greetings League of Legends Community!

Introduction
My name is Scherp and I'm from the Netherlands. I started playing LoL about a year ago. Therefor I played Heroes of Newerth for 3 years. Both games are awesome but since this community is bigger and the game is more casual I decided to stick all my time into LoL

A year isn't a really long time. So i won't master all zeh champs (: I'm playing as much as i can to increase my champion pool!

The Stream
I will always stream when I'm online, sometimes for a whole day and sometimes for just a hour or two.

The most important thing! The link!!!

http://nl.twitch.tv/sscherp

Ingame name: Scherp
Top elo: 1893

-Feel free to leave a comment or ad me ingame
-I'd like to recieve tips to improve my stream (music, communication, layout, quality etc.)
-Tips to improve my plays are also welcome ofcourse ^^
-If you know a good song, let me know!

At the moment I'm desperately waiting for SEASON 3!!! In the meanwhile I'm playing games for fun in stead of tryharding, which means I (ofcourse) will try to win but try to make awesome/funny plays as well and increasing the amount of champs i play with

Have Fun watching!!

P.S.
-If you don't give a shjittt I would very much appreciate it if you can open the link anyways! I need 50+ viewers to get on solomid.net ^^ Big thumbs up!
Sscherp
<Member>
Sscherp's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 26, 2012 4:03am | Report
I'm in after maintance!! yay!
Zeprido
<Ancient Member>
Zeprido's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 26, 2012 6:58pm | Report
Hey, welcome to the MOBAFire community!
We have a dedicated Stream/Video forums located here: http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-legends/forum/videos-and-streams
Zeprido is currently:Online
If I've helped you at all in any way, or you really like my post click that +Rep button =)
You can always call me Zep for short =D
Feel free to private message me with questions/concerns or if you just want to chat =)

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide