Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Support a Fun Idea? Need upvotes for Reds to...

Creator: AncientNecro July 9, 2012 5:46pm
AncientNecro
<Member>
AncientNecro's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 9, 2012 9:56pm | Report

I like the theme system just implemented with PFE, personally.

Indeed, mate. My suggestion was going to be one of the total themes for each champ.. you know, in their basic form, once you have all of the Skins. I figured that'd be a bit to much to ask for.

I'm not an EZ fan, but I bought PFE and love the profile swag and new avatar. I don't know why I want moar avatars, but I do :D

The Overmyynd
<Editor>
The Overmyynd's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 10, 2012 6:39pm | Report
Upvoted, i like the idea
Hey, if you liked any advice i gave, be sure to +rep me! Oh, and check out my Shaco and Maokail lorecraft in my Blog! I'm a starving artist in need of attention, so please feel free to read, respond, and critique me! Please? Anybody that leaves a comment (good or bad) will receive a +rep!
Hateryx
<Member>
Hateryx's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 10, 2012 7:26pm | Report
That's a cool idea. It's like a signature for your favorite champion. Avatars really suck on LoL in game .. and this could be the answer we're waiting for.

Sole Credits to LaCorpse for this awesome sig!
BluAnimal
<Member>
BluAnimal's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 11, 2012 3:19am | Report
Meh. I like the idea so I'll up vote it. But the problem is what about limited edition skins? And event skins? I never got The Mighty Jax, and Vandal Jax is too ugly. I wish they'd add Achievements already. I'd love to get an avatar for playing so many games as X champion.
Yukimaru
<Member>
Yukimaru's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 11, 2012 6:08am | Report
So what happens when i bought ALL the Teemo skins(not like i would because Teemo is trash) and then they release ANOTHER teemo skin?
What happens to my TEEMO avatar?
AncientNecro
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 11, 2012 6:13am | Report
@ BluAnimal: - Yeah mate. In the post over at the original Riot Forums, I have said "excluding prize / limited skins". I don't have any either mate, so to hell with em! lol.

@ Yukimaru: TEEEMO IS TRASH?!?!?! TEEMO IS TRASH!?!?! YOU'VE AWOKEN THE BEAST SON.

No seriously. You'd lose the avatar when the new skin comes out. As someone who owns all of the current Teemo skins, I would not mind losing my avatar when a new one came out (until I got it).

Of course the idea isn't for everyone. Some people refuse to and/or cannot pay for anything in the game, much less several skins. Those people probably won't like this idea too much.

But most people have at least one champion that they are head-over-heels crazy for, and possibly crazy with. I roll Teemo like that, and everyone knows it. That avatar would be meh trophy!

Yukimaru
<Member>
Yukimaru's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 11, 2012 6:15am | Report

@ BluAnimal: - Yeah mate. In the post over at the original Riot Forums, I have said "excluding prize / limited skins". I don't have any either mate, so to hell with em! lol.

@ Yukimaru: TEEEMO IS TRASH?!?!?! TEEMO IS TRASH!?!?! YOU'VE AWOKEN THE BEAST SON.

No seriously. You'd lose the avatar when the new skin comes out. As someone who owns all of the current Teemo skins, I would not mind losing my avatar when a new one came out (until I got it).

Of course the idea isn't for everyone. Some people refuse to and/or cannot pay for anything in the game, much less several skins. Those people probably won't like this idea too much.

But most people have at least one champion that they are head-over-heels crazy for, and possibly crazy with. I roll Teemo like that, and everyone knows it. That avatar would be meh trophy!

If they bring in the asian-styled avatar versions(Asia gets all this smexy ingame champ avatars for free...) that idea would be good :3
AncientNecro
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 11, 2012 6:19am | Report
Yukimaru wrote:

If they bring in the asian-styled avatar versions(Asia gets all this smexy ingame champ avatars for free...) that idea would be good :3

What's this sir? I didn't realize different areas had access to different avatars. Or do you mean if they used the asian artwork in new avatars? Sorry, as a statesman, I'm completely ignorant to anything else in the world. It's gov't mandated, not my fault :P

The LZ
<Member>
The LZ's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 11, 2012 6:23am | Report
I can't help lol at the notion of
losing your hard-earned avatar once
a new skin comes out. Personally, if I had
all skins for champion X and I was so happy
about my avatar, but then come online one day and
see a news headline in the client, that oooo
new skin released for said champion X, I
wouldn't know if I should laugh or cry.

Way to make a skin release a negative event too,
for all the kids out there who only recently
managed to bully their parents into buying
them skins, using all the tools for emotional
terror they have at their disposal.lol.
"(Btw LZ, I read all of your posts like a poem because your paragraphs look like stanzas. It's rather amusing. :P)" - PsiGuard
"^ya same
why you write like that" - wRAthoFVuLK
"Why DO you write like that?" - Amazing Monkey
"Why do you write like that LZ?" - iownedya
"no-one knows, but it is unique.
An artist originalising his work,
per say. Yet what have I done,
I have copied his work.
It's probably wrong too, but lolz. Keep at it LZ, since it makes reading your posts interesting." - ShiftyCake
holkos
<Member>
holkos's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 11, 2012 6:44am | Report
Good idea, but i think it works better with a certain number of plays and you bought only ONE skin.
Need help with Katarina? Read my build

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide