Mobafire League of Legends Build Guides Mobafire League of Legends Build Guides
's Forum Avatar

Syndra Jungle Glitch?

Creator: The Overmyynd December 13, 2012 12:50pm
The Overmyynd
<Editor>
The Overmyynd's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend December 13, 2012 12:50pm | Report
Just watched a video of Syndra jungle, and the Syndra didn't have to use a single pot in her entire 3:50 first clear. How is this possible? Because the minions recognized her orbs as enemies, and therefore attacked them instead of her since the orbs were closer. She only took a couple of shots the entire way through, and those were because of bad positioning on a camp or two. So my question to the community is: Is this a glitch, or is this legit? And if it IS a glitch (which frankly I have to think it is, no way Riot would let this kind of thing happen) has it been fixed yet? Or did i just watch a PBE video of her while she was still in development? There was practically nothing in the video description.
Hey, if you liked any advice i gave, be sure to +rep me! Oh, and check out my Shaco and Maokail lorecraft in my Blog! I'm a starving artist in need of attention, so please feel free to read, respond, and critique me! Please? Anybody that leaves a comment (good or bad) will receive a +rep!
Viola Orpheus
<Member>
Viola Orpheus's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend December 13, 2012 12:59pm | Report
This is fixed as far as I know. Jarvan IV also had something like this with his Demacian Standard, which is fixed.
Many thanks to Xiao, jhoijhoi, TinyStar, Tsuki, and WOMBO for the sigs!
Anastasios
<Member>
Anastasios's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend December 13, 2012 1:09pm | Report

Many thanks to MissMaw, LaCorpse, Xiron, Arcana3 and Joxuu for making me sigs!
The Overmyynd
<Editor>
The Overmyynd's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend December 14, 2012 8:07pm | Report
So are they no longer coded as "minions"? That would explain alot. But surely Riot would fix this.
Hey, if you liked any advice i gave, be sure to +rep me! Oh, and check out my Shaco and Maokail lorecraft in my Blog! I'm a starving artist in need of attention, so please feel free to read, respond, and critique me! Please? Anybody that leaves a comment (good or bad) will receive a +rep!

You need to log in before commenting.