Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

This new patch is ****.

Creator: iambatman November 24, 2015 3:57pm
1 2 3 4
Do you like the new changes?
iambatman
<Member>
iambatman's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 24, 2015 3:57pm | Report
Riot made this game into something else, now this reminds me of urf mode more than classic summoners rift.
i might change to counterstrike for this, just ruined my experience alltogether, i have 2 wins visible on my match history, all other are losses cause i just cant play this **** anymore. Riot obviously just wants players to play faster and spend rp, like they always do. Every new ****ing champion is purposedly overpowered so people would buy them.

Im just so annoyed they changed a game that i love and made it into this mess, definately the worst preseason patch ever.

Too bad riot doesnt care about a singular opinion like mine, so im venting my frustration here. Feel free the prove me wrong as you probably will, and discuss the current changes and that new cancer champ illaoi or smth. I just cant play this anymore, no number of guides or tutorials help me, the game has changed too much and apparently its too much for me :(
Mooninites
<Member>
Mooninites's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 24, 2015 4:05pm | Report
this entire game has been **** since S6 rolled out
Thanks for the Signature MissMaw!
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 24, 2015 4:27pm | Report
Mooninites wrote:
this entire game has been **** since S6 rolled out

Truest quote 2015
Thank you Byron for 2014's loudest laugh up till today
MungoGeri
<Member>
MungoGeri's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 24, 2015 8:26pm | Report
Care to comment on what specifically you don't like? I personally like the new masteries, the new vision system, and the fact that supports have more gold to work with. The new items are pretty good, although they need some tuning and I'd like to see more items added to provide more variety. I hope they redo the AP items in a similar way. As far as Illaoi, she's strong at what she does well, but has plenty of counterplay. Once you understand how she works, she's not unbalanced at all and in fact can be quite weak depending on matchups.
iambatman
<Member>
iambatman's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 24, 2015 11:41pm | Report
MungoGeri wrote:
Care to comment on what specifically you don't like?

The new masteries are inconsistent and weird, they just took the old masteries, switched them into some loosely named sections and buffed them, they made an already unnecessary feature too important gameplay wise, ive tried many different mastery pages from guides and myself and i cant get it to work. Also the new game time that got reduced by almost 10mins, alters the gameplay so that early teamfights are commonplace and everything just seems too fast-paced. Also they didnt really make adcs more interesting, they just buffed them with different areas.
rankupColdbolt
<Member>
rankupColdbolt's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 25, 2015 8:31am | Report
I'm honestly not seeing much of an issue this patch. It's a lot quicker and if you lose the laning phase, takes a little more brain work to figure how to get back into the game but it can be done. If you can't get back into the game, well that's it the opponents did well to break inside of the lane phase.
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 25, 2015 9:29am | Report
Game's imbalanced af, it's really frustrating to play AP in an even/losing lane because items are expensive as ****, some adc's are too strong, guinsoo's is completely broken, game snowballs really hard snowballing doesn't always factor in skill but rather in x play going well or x gank going well.

The game has become unfair after being at a really great state where you saw a gazillion different champs.

It's stupid for riot to change champs, items and masteries all at once because that's bound to create a mess.
Devampi
<Member>
Devampi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 25, 2015 11:18am | Report
I'm going for has to be seen as we are still in pre-season (and this reaction you have kinda is a common reaction for lots of people when big changes occur).
However I got to agree that they did throw a lot of trying to simplify certain things (e.g. masteries) and make other area's more interesting (e.g. adc and top lane)

They should take things more slowly. as it will give them less stuff to balance at once and people can get used to it better.
Just some random guy from smitefire that visits sometimes.
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 25, 2015 11:28am | Report
People complain in preseasons coz they screw them every time. Preseason 5 had double targons + devourer which were ridiculous, preseason 3 had the black cleaver, preseason 4 you couldn't jungle with almost any champ
Thank you Byron for 2014's loudest laugh up till today
Janitsu
<Moderator>
Janitsu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 25, 2015 12:04pm | Report
FalseoGod wrote:
People complain in preseasons coz they screw them every time. Preseason 5 had double targons + devourer which were ridiculous, preseason 3 had the black cleaver, preseason 4 you couldn't jungle with almost any champ

preseason 2 adcs were useless, gold items nerfed to the ground and good items deleted!

this game sucks #bringbackseason1!!!

Thanks to OwenTheAwesomer for the signature =)
1 2 3 4

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide