Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Troll Votes Suck

Creator: cyberskull September 10, 2012 4:54am

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

27 posts - page 2 of 3
throatslasher
<Member>
throatslasher's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 10, 2012 9:26am | Report
Ok. I read your guide, and I had to downvote it. I gave you reasons in the comments section. Does that mean it's a troll vote? Or that you're going to auto-downvote my guide? Just because someone downvotes your guide, that doesn't mean anything besides they don't agree with your guide.
BOW DOWNBOW DOWN
cyberskull
<Member>
cyberskull's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 10, 2012 9:58am | Report

Ok. I read your guide, and I had to downvote it. I gave you reasons in the comments section. Does that mean it's a troll vote? Or that you're going to auto-downvote my guide? Just because someone downvotes your guide, that doesn't mean anything besides they don't agree with your guide.

No I don't downvote guides out of hate. I don't get one thing though...why are "some" people assuming that I made this thread to advertise my guide? I made it to talk about troll votes. I didn't even link my guide...god...stop assuming things people..

Much love to Hogopogo and TinyStar for my current and previous signatures <3! If you want you can check out their awesome shops here (Hogopogo) and here (TinyStar)

If I helped you in any way feel free to click +Rep on any of my comments.

Need a review for your guide? Visit my Guide Reviewing Shop !
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
JEFFY40HANDS's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 10, 2012 10:06am | Report
"My Rumble guide was at 89% then got down voted and is now at 83%" (paraphrased)

Indirect advertisement.
cyberskull
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 10, 2012 10:10am | Report

"My Rumble guide was at 89% then got down voted and is now at 83%" (paraphrased)

Indirect advertisement.

Oh I'm sorry. Did I link it? Did I say go to my Rumble guide and upvote it cause I don't want downvotes? Nope I didn't. People can downvote my guide all they want but if they're gonna do it at least give some feedback. If not then fine downvote it but don't downvote it cause you thought I was advertising when I'm not. Indirect advertisement? That's like saying "yeah you did something despite not wanting to do it so I'll just assume that you did wanna do it and I'll blame for it".

Much love to Hogopogo and TinyStar for my current and previous signatures <3! If you want you can check out their awesome shops here (Hogopogo) and here (TinyStar)

throatslasher
<Member>
throatslasher's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 10, 2012 10:34am | Report
cyberskull wrote:

Oh I'm sorry. Did I link it? Did I say go to my Rumble guide and upvote it cause I don't want downvotes? Nope I didn't. People can downvote my guide all they want but if they're gonna do it at least give some feedback. If not then fine downvote it but don't downvote it cause you thought I was advertising when I'm not. Indirect advertisement? That's like saying "yeah you did something despite not wanting to do it so I'll just assume that you did wanna do it and I'll blame for it".

it's in your sig...wasn't hard to find...
o.O
turn on comment-voting or whatever. they can't vote w/o commenting. I haven't gotten a single downvote because they have to comment, and if they commented, they would instantly be exposed as a fraudster because there is 0 incorrect information in my guide. It's not really a build guide, more of a general outline of a strategy. nothing in it to downvote, imo.
BOW DOWNBOW DOWN
Anastasios
<Member>
Anastasios's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 10, 2012 10:47am | Report
Throat, after the 20th vote, c2v expires.

Many thanks to MissMaw, LaCorpse, Xiron, Arcana3 and Joxuu for making me sigs!
cyberskull
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 10, 2012 10:54am | Report
Anastasios wrote:

Throat, after the 20th vote, c2v expires.

This thread pretty much expired. I got nothing more to say other than I wasn't advertising and I'll talk to the dude who thought I was and I'll try to make peace with him if possible. People who want to flame me cause they "think" I advertised can go ahead and do it cause I wasn't advertising and I don't intend to start.

Mooninites
<Member>
Mooninites's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 10, 2012 12:01pm | Report
Maybe if you didnt worry as much about the score of your guide as the content then you would have a quality guide

and for that reason I downvoted you
Thanks for the Signature MissMaw!
Werepirelord
<Member>
Werepirelord's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 10, 2012 12:05pm | Report
He's gonna spam you all night and keep you from slleping and won't hear any answer.
He'll stay stubborn and say he's gonna report you.
Be prepared.

See you later, armadillos! Unless I see you first!
Mooninites
<Member>
Mooninites's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 10, 2012 12:10pm | Report
doesn't even phase me in the slightest
Thanks for the Signature MissMaw!

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide