Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Vlad = Terrible?

Creator: Nyoike August 9, 2012 5:23pm
37 posts - page 3 of 4
Mooninites
<Member>
Mooninites's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 10, 2012 2:49pm | Report
Kazega wrote:

Vlad is not terrible. all of these points fail to mention on simple factor: Vlad's AP turns into health and vice versa. A good Vlad player knows this and builds into it well. Vlad i a beast of a champ because you can build him as a galss canon and he gains respectable health. you can build him tanky AP and he gets more bang for the buck. Vlad is one of the best late game APs.

did you copy paste riot's "overview" when you click on vlad?
Thanks for the Signature MissMaw!
Kazega
<Member>
Kazega's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 10, 2012 6:12pm | Report
....no....

that came off the top my head
mol42
<Member>
mol42's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 14, 2012 7:53pm | Report
Vlad is an extremely balanced Champion. I feel that Riot let him run loose and destroy everybody for far too long, but they eventually brought him down to the point where he is useable, but not so strong that he becomes invincible after 3 kills.
GrandmasterD
<Member>
GrandmasterD's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 14, 2012 8:00pm | Report
mol42 wrote:

Vlad is an extremely balanced Champion. I feel that Riot let him run loose and destroy everybody for far too long, but they eventually brought him down to the point where he is useable, but not so strong that he becomes invincible after 3 kills.

They overbuffed him, last buff but not that much that it is that noticable. At the moment, Vlad is still quite broken but requires some skill to do so.
Embracing
<Crowd Favorite>
Embracing's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 14, 2012 8:14pm | Report
VLAD IS BROKEN AND IS A GAY CHAMP

(whichiswhyIplayhim :D)
Phil15
<Member>
Phil15's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 14, 2012 8:21pm | Report
Quoted:

VLAD IS BROKEN AND IS A GAY CHAMP

(whichiswhyIplayhim :D)

Haha so true and this is exactly why I +rep people
jinlee
<Member>
jinlee's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 14, 2012 8:27pm | Report
all the whiners make me facepalm, just because you suck at a champion doesnt mean the champs bad, granted there are a few champs out that are op and a few that are a little down but there aren't any champions that aren't viable with the proper skill so suck it up and actually learn about all the tricks and trades about a champ before you lay him and suck

all credit for this amazing sig goes to the nameless bard

if you thought what i said was worth it a rep would be rainbow pony awesome
Kazega
<Member>
Kazega's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 15, 2012 2:41am | Report
Sometimes it just helps when you are in a bad place or losing a lot, you find a target and pin all the blame there. Hence my previous Blitz thread.
Mooninites
<Member>
Mooninites's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 15, 2012 7:44am | Report
Kazega wrote:

Sometimes it just helps when you are in a bad place or losing a lot, you find a target and pin all the blame there. Hence my previous Blitz thread.

Name a champion that scales better than Vladimir, I honestly can't think of anyone that scales better into late game, there are a handful of champions that might give him a run for his money, Tristana, Vayne, Irelia, Kog'Maw and they might not even outscale him. The koreans actually think Vlad is the best late game champion, but it's not just his scaling his entire kit is atrocious.

Transfusion - high base damage, good ratio, and heals him with a decent (.25) AP ratio, getting spell vamp from Hextech Revolver or Will of the Ancients heals him even more based of the damage.

Sanguine Pool - trollpool itself, Riot even called this spell 'toxic' to league gameplay a while back. Gives him a movement speed increase, deals decent damage and heals him when hitting enemies. The heal and damage from this scales off bonus health

Tides of Blood - AoE with decent base damage and a good ratio, the damage scales upwards out of control, each stack also increases his healing by potential 32%, which would make up for any loss of life with just spell vamp alone, you probably wouldn't need to transfusion to make up for that loss. So basically a net health gain from a spell which should be harming him to use

Hemoplague - one of the dumbest ults in the game, 12% damage increase for your entire team, it's AoE, and it has a really good ratio on top of pretty good base damage for AoE

Not only does he get more stats per gold than any champion in the game, he only needs like 3 stats to be effective; health, CDR, and AP with a form of spell vamp, MR and Armor can be built accordingly, but it's still quite effective to build Zhonya's or Abyssal on him. In addition to that he has great ratio's with decent or above average damage on all his abilities. Pile that on top of his Tides and Ult which increase his already ******ed damage
Thanks for the Signature MissMaw!
Vavena
<Member>
Vavena's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 15, 2012 7:45am | Report
The thread title made me lol

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide