Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

What am i doing wrong?

Creator: Pillz May 25, 2012 7:24am
1 2
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 26, 2012 1:20pm | Report
I'm into 600 victories (ranked aside) and people still surprise me everyday with ways they move/build their champs. Experience is very important, you start reading your opponents better and get a better idea as to what you should prioritize ;)
Thank you Byron for 2014's loudest laugh up till today
animorte
<Member>
animorte's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 26, 2012 5:00pm | Report
Que with 1-2 friends and ignore it when people demand of you to play a specific role/champion unless you are really good at it. The easiest way to lose a game is playing something you don't know.
Personal habitual activites? Utilizing gargantuan idioms to fabricate intelligence.

"It's a colloquial shorthand that means the paradigm exists because of how the game works mechanically. Hence, "the Meta." Stop being a useless pedant." - PlayGooYa
LaronX
<Member>
LaronX's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 26, 2012 6:05pm | Report
BE A MAN!
Go support and win the games by be the man on your team. Make the plays happen. The best way to do it is to run into the enemy. Even if they are under a tower!

No but srsly. There is no number games you must have befor you can go into ranked. It is more you need to some stuff. At best you have a role you want to main, you know the match ups and the possible builds if you are ahead or behind for the champs you main. You also MUST now all other roles at a basic to decent lvl depending on the elo. If you still run Dorans Blade as you firstg item as an Ad Carry regadelss of the match up you should not go into ranked. Keep also in mind if you want to main Top or Mid that you will play quite offen something else. A great way to still play the champs you main is to main champs that can do more then one role like Kennen.
Also one Key thing is that you can make good calls and know when to fight and when not. A lot of stuff is lost becaus ppl choose to fight from a disadvatge or don't grab free Dracs.
And last but not least you need pactiens. If you got nerves like tectonic plate you might try to main support else stick to the other roles.
Imthebat
<Member>
Imthebat's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 28, 2012 1:47am | Report
wait. patience young padwan
Check out my guide: Varus, Archer of the Apocolyse
zyeboix
<Member>
zyeboix's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 30, 2012 1:54pm | Report
I'd say that you should go with your friend. Apparently him and you together is a good team so the other team meambers can't rage. But if you're solo I'd say go Normal Games. For the experience.

Thanks Xiaowiriamu for the awesome sig!
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide