Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

WHATS ELO?

Creator: pantheonJR May 9, 2011 7:08pm
24 posts - page 2 of 3
Pwnzor1130
<Member>
Pwnzor1130's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 9, 2011 9:01pm | Report
I know it's not impossible, but it just takes soooo long with soooo many idiots!

I just need someone to duo queue with already...

Thanks to The Nameless Bard and Vavena for the sigs!
Xaioli
<Veteran>
Xaioli's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 9, 2011 10:43pm | Report
I suggest queueing with a close friend, or someone around your elo and can trust on in the MOBAFire chat room.
Adonikam
<Veteran>
Adonikam's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 10, 2011 2:13am | Report
I feel like people exaggerate the amount of idiots. I myself have been the idiot (not on purpose) in Ranked games. I think it takes a lot more to look at your own skills and say "I should have done this better" then to just say "QQ feeders I played perfectly".

JHOIJHOI IS THE BESTEST PERSON IN THE WHOLE WORLD AND THIS SIG IS AMAZING TY <3
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 10, 2011 3:16am | Report
Adonikam wrote:

I feel like people exaggerate the amount of idiots. I myself have been the idiot (not on purpose) in Ranked games. I think it takes a lot more to look at your own skills and say "I should have done this better" then to just say "QQ feeders I played perfectly".

Exactly. That's what I always do. But I do it to my teammates too.
Going; "That was really, really, really stupid..", "Wow..", "Why?" or something like that.
I often explain what they did wrong though, even if it may not be in the nicest tone :3
"I'm ebolakin. You can refer to me as Ebola-Chan." - Vurtax

"I also am Otherkin. Whenever autumn rolls around I can feel my kin-type slowly taking over my body. You must know, I identify as pumpkin. I can control it pretty good most of the time, but when September ends, I just cant hold it in anymore. Whenever Im outside I see my brothers and sisters being chopped into soup, coffee, donuts, cake, drinks, bread - ppl even cut human faces into their skin, making a mockery out of their noble appearance. When I see things like that I cant control my pumpkin urges anymore. My natural instincts kick in. I then sit down motionless, while getting bright orange." - Morgana L
Booshido
<Member>
Booshido's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 10, 2011 5:12am | Report
I go "You ****ing dumb **** your the reason elo hell exists you stupid wanker, leave the game *****" or something similar
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 10, 2011 8:23am | Report
Nah, "Uninstall" is a better insult ^_^
"If someone is ****, you point at them and declare "****!". Because this is the internet." - Serpentiferous

"The Internet: where men are men, women are men, and little girls are the FBI." - ???
Canoas
<Member>
Canoas's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 10, 2011 2:25pm | Report
The best way to improve your mistakes is saving replays. You can see yourself playing and what you did wrong. It won't be some random guy saying you suck, it'll be you seeing how you're playing.

Honestly, I rage too much at others, but I really don't care since riot won't do anything.

Maybe I should just stop going solo ranked.

And xaioli, if your team is good enough you can win with 4 people. The problem is that that rarely is the case.
Joobieo#41288
<Member>
Joobieo#41288's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 10, 2011 2:39pm | Report

Not necessarily, you can be good but be lower ELO than people the same skill level as you. It also depends on teammates and other factors in the game.

Quoted for truth omg lol...
Current Solo Q Elo = 1405+
Active United States Marine
Malzahar - Ranked Mini Guide / Build
Kassadin - Ranked Mini Guide / Build
Riggsinator
<Member>
Riggsinator's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 10, 2011 3:26pm | Report
People playing new champs in ranked for the first time just makes me a sad panda.
They seem to think that "I did good in a few normal games, time for ranked..." when normal is usually a bunch of people just messing around and testing things.

I still try pretty hard after I realize that I'm taking a ride on a failboat. Sometimes I can pull it out, but other times you just don't stand any chance.
"Thats a paddlin'"
JunSupport
<Veteran>
JunSupport's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 10, 2011 3:50pm | Report
Explosive Lotus Oranges.

The more you have, the better. ;]
~ Gentlemen Cho'Gath ~
┌──┐
┴──┴
< ಠ,....,ರೃ>
~ Keeping this sig classy ~

Guides of Mine - Click the... Eh... Come back later

~Undergoing barbaric-Destruction, tasteful-Renovation, and blasphemous-Reconstruction soonâ„¢~
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ ┬──┬ ノ( ゜-゜ノ)

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide