Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Who Inspires You?

Creator: Hatted February 24, 2015 8:28am
1 2 3 4
DisturbedFox
<Inhouse Regular>
DisturbedFox's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 4, 2015 10:51am | Report
a long-term friend who I randomly met and who now plays adc for origen and is the same age as me. Sadly pure inspiration won't lift all the school stuff off my shoulders and give me all the time of the world to play
emoriam
<Veteran>
emoriam's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 5, 2015 7:26am | Report
Faker is probably the player I think is the most astounding to watch. I just remember watching him playing Orianna and somehow dodging all the **** being thrown at him. Overall I think players having a good moral are the ones inspring me the most. I used to like Krepo a lot but he started calling his team mates "monkeys" more and more making me wonder why I'm even watching his stream.
Thanks to Natuhlee for this sig!
Chawoora
<Member>
Chawoora's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 6, 2015 7:24pm | Report
When I first got into League, I stumbled across Anklespankin on YouTube. I was like...wow...this guy is great...look at his cs!! I have moved on. I watch a ton of videos on YouTube (SickMotion, HuzzyGames, foxdrop, phylo, TheOddOne, uploads from Tekk). I really like some of the NA LCS players like Doublelift, Aphromoo, Dyrus, Balls, Sneaky, and LemonNation.

I have a friend that just hit Platinum on LAN. He has a really solid win rate and I expect him to hit Diamond this season.
1 2 3 4

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide