Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

who was the first champ you've ever played.

Creator: Taco limeyjr July 10, 2012 6:11pm
1 2 3 4 5 6
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 13, 2012 4:09pm | Report
Lol, the memories indeed.

I remember the first time a Trynda stomped me, I just hit him and he was like INFINITE RAGE and I said "omg report bug" :D
Thank you Byron for 2014's loudest laugh up till today
Sanara
<Member>
Sanara's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 13, 2012 6:20pm | Report
janna,the whole fking free week.pushed like a baws.
theres a minion wave?lets q!!
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Vapora Dark's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 13, 2012 6:49pm | Report
If you count the tutorial, Garen. Outside of it, the first champ I remember playing is Warwick. At first I thought I'd be such a good player that I could play the game without items or spells, just with auto attacks. I also went straight for champions instead of minions, which caused me to die a lot. Eventually I decided that I'd need to use spells to win. So I took a point in his Q to start off with. Then I noticed there was a bug that wouldn't let me take my Q again at level 2. So I waited until level 3 to take another point in my Q, but it bugged again and would only let me take 1 point... I decided my Q wasn't that good, but there was a bug that wouldn't let me take my 4th spell for ages, so I reserved all my points until I could pick it. Took me ages to find out what was going on. I also eventually decided to use items, because spells and auto attacks weren't cutting it for me. I decided to try this build: Tiamat > Phantom Dancer > Tiamat > Phantom Dancer > Tiamat > Phantom Dancer. I have no idea how, but I managed to get fed. With 3 Tiamat's I was doing 150% splash damage, which also applied to my ult, then with the phantom dancers and my passive, I could both take their entire team down literally on my own, and sustain myself through the whole fight. So I thought that was a good build, until my friend told me to look up a build on mobafire. Then I saw CellOne's build and fell in love with it. I also disliked being put with bad team mates in lane, so I started going mid, seeing as nobody jungled yet at that level. And it was then, that I discovered a beautiful playstyle that no one had ever used before... or so I thought, until I saw a video of guardsman bob's Midwick on youtube.
ExamplePrime
<Member>
ExamplePrime's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 14, 2012 2:33pm | Report
Cho'Gath
Played on Twisted Treeline against my mate who was Master Yi
Raped him

It was a sign of things to come
Shameless plug: www.youtube.com/Exampleprime
---
I play games, I write stories. And I make youtube videos that are way to long.
animorte
<Member>
animorte's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 14, 2012 4:56pm | Report
You raping your mate? Fun stuff.
Personal habitual activites? Utilizing gargantuan idioms to fabricate intelligence.

"It's a colloquial shorthand that means the paradigm exists because of how the game works mechanically. Hence, "the Meta." Stop being a useless pedant." - PlayGooYa
FridgeOy
<Member>
FridgeOy's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 14, 2012 6:29pm | Report
I don't really remember what my first champ was. I think it was Kassadin during free week but im not totally sure. is there a way to check?
recnib
<Member>
recnib's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 15, 2012 2:51am | Report
My first champ was Master Yi, still one of my favourites today
xLockDownx
<Member>
xLockDownx's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 15, 2012 3:08am | Report
Sona.......Wanted to play a support and got one that i didn't understand how to use or what she was capable of...Epic fail :P
WarlordShen
<Member>
WarlordShen's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 15, 2012 3:36am | Report
Malphite :)
Hi, I'm WarlordShen (PLXG Katekyo) (Xander)
1 2 3 4 5 6

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide