Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

WTB Ranked Character Sheets

Creator: JEFFY40HANDS July 3, 2011 10:18pm
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
JEFFY40HANDS's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 3, 2011 10:18pm | Report
We can see our RECENT games played with all the champs we played in the last 10 or so games, but how about the ability to pull all our games with champ "X" onto a sheet so I don't have to try and screen shot 3 different days where I played champ "X" intermingled with champs Y and Z (I know the wonders of photo shop or PAINT but pulling a list of 7 games from a weeks span and then cutting a pasting my wins doesn't feel right to me)....Not to mention trying to get 10games in a row with the same champ is nearly impossible when you consider the likelihood that your team WONT try and choose another Ranged AD carry or AP nuke or this or that....Sorry ranting; plain and simple I want to bring up all the games I've ever played with a champ...Hell I'll even settle for only the last 10 games; so the LoL servers don't cry and moan like an old bench with a fat kid sitting on it about to break. They'll simply continue to moan like the old benches they are; simply no fat kid sitting on them.
Zeprido
<Ancient Member>
Zeprido's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 3, 2011 11:45pm | Report
Why not suggest this on the main forums?

Word it a bit better, and make it presentable, give picture examples.
Zeprido is currently:Online
If I've helped you at all in any way, or you really like my post click that +Rep button =)
You can always call me Zep for short =D
Feel free to private message me with questions/concerns or if you just want to chat =)

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide