Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Xerath the Artillery A.K.A the K'S

Creator: Spaceycoww December 21, 2011 6:58am
1 2 3
Taneren
<Member>
Taneren's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 21, 2011 7:31pm | Report
Khazem wrote:

Kill people as fast as possible, you never know what might happen if you don't

If your support just so happens to take the kill, it just means more gold for map awareness and whatnot

Besides you'll still get a lot of gold for it and the most important thing is your target is now dead and missing out on exp/gold.

True, the support can use the kill too. But she bought oracle in level 3 and died before removing more than 2 wards. Besides both of the kills were SECURED. I stood behined Graves 1 shot away from getting him, still Sona decides to Flash just to use Q and steal it. Followed up by the killsteal on Alistar this kill is 100% secure, he already wasted Flash and was in our bush, which means he would have to walk through 2 bushes before getting to his turret. Both of the kills were secured, and there was no need for her to take them, they were literally doomed. It was a pure KS.

Usually I'm not the one to whine about the kill, I'm just happy we get it, but in situations like that - I'm mad about it.

Thanks to Sk1llbug, Yougan, JEFFY40HANDS and LaCorpse for the pictures
Crows foot
<Member>
Crows foot's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 22, 2011 12:48pm | Report
I often get the kill as Sona early game. Why? Cause her passive is ****ing op first 4 lvls. Use that to win your lane.
If you for some reason want to follow my ranked journey to gold, you can do it Here.

I am against asking for rep, only rep me if you think I contributed well or said something wise.
1 2 3

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide