Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

YoLo que... its time to leave elo hell behind...

Creator: chrishagg October 24, 2013 8:47am
1 2
SOAC Bas
<Member>
SOAC Bas's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 25, 2013 10:12am | Report
Just take either mid or jungle, though it looks like next season will get even easier for other lanes to carry. If you are mid or jungle, don't take someone who can't carry. It can be done, but it's much tougher. Main a burst mage or bruiser jungler. Then when you push your lane, leave and start roaming to help your jungler with ganks.

Remember it's not about your teammates. It's about you learning when to help your teammates. The unfortunate mindset of bronze/silver is why didn't my team come help me, but I am not leaving my lane to help them. It's better to extend the laning phase "leaving turret up" to help your other lanes start push to their turret than it is to try and take your turret down quicky by yourself while watching bot lane sit under their turret.

So certain champs like Anivia, karthus, Heimer, Veigar, Morgana, Lux and so on are not as effective in low elo's because of their lack of roaming capability and need to farm to become strong. Champs like kass, fizz, zed, Viktor, Cassiopeia, Talon, Annie, and Ahri are high burst mages who can blow up a team on their own. They have extremely strong mid games, and so can take out their lane and then start roaming. Veigar can burst but is single target only and his roaming is sub par. I enjoy heimer, but he is best suited built a bit tanky and then you just poke the opposing team until someone else kills them. The first group requires your team to protect you to be most effective. The second group can win a fight without it being mandatory to be protected.
Podcaster and producer of community driven content - sittingonacouch.com
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide