Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Your best champ?

Creator: cooper56 August 26, 2013 11:02am
75 posts - page 8 of 8
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
DillButt64
<Editor>
DillButt64's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 31, 2013 9:47pm | Report
well yeah it scaled better because it was just a damage shield then and didnt do anything special unless you used mantra on it, the new shield gives an MS boost so yeah its not gonna scale as much or shield as much, it is pretty much a locket and shuryayayaya;aaaaaahhhhhhhs when you use E2 which means you can save those item actives for later

but most of the time if you were AP krama you used your shield for damage, so when your tank jumped in you shielded them instead of your adc which felt backwards to me, new krama you arnt using your shield for mainly damage so youre actually shielding people that need it, and it also gives a decent enough MS boost for people to reposition

i never said old kramas shield didnt scale better, i just said this new shield feels more like a shield(with utility) rather than a source of damage, i even said the new shield is just like a locket if you E2 it so yeah its not that much cuz extra utility
Thanks to TheNamelessBard for the signature
IAmByakuya
<Member>
IAmByakuya's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 1, 2013 12:10pm | Report
Shyvana Definitively, doesn't matter what im doing or who im vs Top or Jungle, I find a way to outplay, gank, counter-jungle or make a death worth most of the time, if I don't I simply deserved to lose.

Thresh Hes another I love playing, the support I feel I can CARRY with.

Renekton Be beasting Top lane all day, his mobility is just awesome for me.

Varus Got to a point I can 1st pick him vs anything, even vs Vayne and I max Q now first and often hit both ADC and Sup with my fully charged arrows.

Kassadin I LOVE MOBILITY
Gave you a good laugh or helped? rep+ so i can know ;)

Thanks to TinyStar, Jhoi, Xiaowi, Virus, Bard and Arcana(eww)...for my signatures!

Elohell is like Irelia's stun: if your real level is equal or lower than the level you are in, you're STUNNED there forever. If your actual level is higher than the level you are in, you're just SLOWED in your way up.
dragon00bicus
<Member>
dragon00bicus's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 2, 2013 7:07am | Report

Gold II, somebody's something.
banji
<Member>
banji's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 2, 2013 1:16pm | Report

Check out my Ahri Guide Hit Charm keep Calm HERE • Thanks to Aquilegia for creating this signature :)
fashionablellama
<Altruistic Artist>
fashionablellama's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 2, 2013 1:20pm | Report
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide