Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

ziggs is NOT op

Creator: caucheka February 2, 2012 7:08am
89 posts - page 4 of 9
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 2, 2012 10:50am | Report
Zoki wrote:

I sense lots of mad bros in this topic.

I only sense one mad bro.

Named Zoki.

Who is mad that nobody thinks Ziggs is OP.
Zoki
<Member>
Zoki's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 2, 2012 10:50am | Report
Ikr

But I moved to my theory that everyone who hates my due to saying Ziggs op has no cash to afford him. But psshh, its a secret theory.

PS: My sarcasm obv fails over internet :(

Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.
Sigs made by: LaCorpse, jhoijhoi, Katoki, JEFFY40HANDS, The_Nameless_Bard and Sk1llbug
-||- Check out my Master Yi guide -||-
Lugignaf
<Veteran>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 2, 2012 10:51am | Report
YES! I AM MAD! >:[ <--Madface

Anyway, his upfront burst with an EQ combo is amazing. E's damage> Q's damage by just a tad if he lands it right on top of you. He has huge mana issues almost all game, even on dominion which grants bonus mana regen based on how much mana you're missing. He goes oom so fast in mid lane if you're harassing.

TL;DR, his early game is ****, his late game damage rocks. If you get hit by all of his mines, you're an idiot.
Zoki
<Member>
Zoki's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 2, 2012 10:59am | Report
His passive is pretty good late game. About 400 bonus damage on autoattack and that stack can be quickly achieved.

Yeah mana lacks are pretty big problem early game, but blue helps so much. So any energy jungler like Lee is a good choice so you can take blue.

Things turn out best for the people who make the best out of the way things turn out.
Sigs made by: LaCorpse, jhoijhoi, Katoki, JEFFY40HANDS, The_Nameless_Bard and Sk1llbug
-||- Check out my Master Yi guide -||-
DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 2, 2012 11:22am | Report
u mad broz huhuehueheu
LaronX
<Member>
LaronX's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 2, 2012 11:31am | Report
He is not Op played against him and as him on a friends acc and the only thing you could rage about is the range of his e but everything else is ok. He does deal a lot of dmg but he is an ap carry thats what he must do. Also if you get in melee range he has only 1 spell to get push you away. It has a long CD and it can backfire. But i think we will see him at some tornemnts so lets wait and see.
Thanks lgnition for the Sig.
mysim20
<Member>
mysim20's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 2, 2012 11:39am | Report
In my experience playing against ziggs yesterday I find that he is a very strong champion not op. All you have to do in the laning phase is keep on moving and dodge his bomb. Then if you can get a gank from your jungler there is a high chance you will kill him. His ult is pretty difficult to dodge especially if you are in a fight with him. However if you are running down the laning and recalling just recall in the jungle instead.
DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 2, 2012 11:42am | Report
^ Zigg lane phase is pretty subpar for that reason.
Protocol
<Member>
Protocol's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 2, 2012 11:42am | Report
Twenty years from now, scientists will discover 50% of Duff's post count is 'you mad bro?' or statements of the sort.
+Rep if I helped you! | Ahri guide out soon!

Thanks to LeCorpse for my Signature!
DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 2, 2012 11:44am | Report
They will subsequently discover that 50% of Protocol's posts are about DuffTime, and assume that Protocol was one of DuffTime's slaveboys.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide