Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! 🏆
's Forum Avatar

ziggs is NOT op

Creator: caucheka February 2, 2012 7:08am
89 posts - page 8 of 9
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 3, 2012 4:32pm | Report
YOU NEED TO USE HIS PASSIVE + AUTO ATTACK...

I legit didn't win a single lane vrs my buddy's Ziggs last night. (I was playing new champs, but so was he.)
Crows foot
<Member>
Crows foot's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 3, 2012 4:44pm | Report
The way to handle good harass in lane is to use passive loaded aas. That won't kill off any mana but still hit hurting you ap opponent
If you for some reason want to follow my ranked journey to gold, you can do it Here.

I am against asking for rep, only rep me if you think I contributed well or said something wise.
iBradlee
<Member>
iBradlee's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 3, 2012 4:59pm | Report
I see so many Ziggs players NOT using his passive to poke in lane. So dumb...
Malin
<Member>
Malin's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 3, 2012 5:01pm | Report
Hi Ziggs my name is Irelia.. Now i'll walk into those bombs u just put down here, then ill stun u. hugs <333
👌👌👌👌👌👌 pc master race 👌👌👌👌👌👌
Crows foot
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 3, 2012 5:16pm | Report
Malin wrote:

Hi Ziggs my name is Irelia.. Now i'll walk into those bombs u just put down here, then ill stun u. hugs <333

Which is a working strategy if setting up for a gank. But not for soloing Zigg. 1 second stun (or 1.5? I'm getting old and my memory fails me). Means you walk into minefield, Zigg backs up and tosses in a bouncer before you are in Q-range. When you are there all he needs to do is w away after stun ends or even flash. Since you used your Q as your only way to get close since bombs slow you it is still on cd. You can't chase and another q plus a passive loaded aa and you are ready for that ultimate :/
If you for some reason want to follow my ranked journey to gold, you can do it Here.

I am against asking for rep, only rep me if you think I contributed well or said something wise.
DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 3, 2012 6:43pm | Report
Malin wrote:

This was almost worded cutely enough to make me not want to point out that it's wrong :P

But not worded quite that cutely huehue.
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
JEFFY40HANDS's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 3, 2012 7:41pm | Report
I killed veigar mid. Then got ganked by malphite and lee sin...I then proceeded to nuke them out of their shorts.....if ziggs has his ulti up its not a good idea to gank him....
WaffleWarrior
<Member>
WaffleWarrior's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 3, 2012 9:31pm | Report
Ziggs=MASSIVE DAMAGE
But his cooldowns are sooooo fricken long besides Q

Thanks for the amazing sigs Brynolf,JEFFY40HANDS, Katoki, and myself
Crows foot
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 4, 2012 2:25am | Report
Which is why you need to hit them skillshots and mostly harass with aas and passive combo

JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
JEFFY40HANDS's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 4, 2012 9:07am | Report
His damage CAN be massive. But he's out bursted by a lot of champs, hence the reason this thread stating "Ziggs is NOT OP".

You have to manage his cool downs and land his abilities. If you misjudge a spell you're basically screwed. Which is why I'm actually thinking they may buff him a tiny bit. His Q CD is fine, his satchel charge is HORRIBLE considering the utility to jump out of danger comes at the price of ~20 seconds (even late game), as well the damage is non existent against tankier champs. His minefield only becomes semi spammable with 5 ranks in it and some CDR...It's still a HUGE CD for the lack of damage it has past the first mine activated.

His ulti is basically unlandable at max range unless the enemy is CCd or completely unaware of what's about to land in their lap.

All that said, he's strong. But requires a lot more micro managing than other champs. People who pull it off though make him look OP. I really like him though, and think he's fine where he is, but some people might agree his damage is lacking on 2 of 4 skills XD.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide