Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

2 accounts - a must have ?

Creator: AnIh March 23, 2011 4:11pm
AnIh
<Member>
AnIh's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 23, 2011 4:11pm | Report
Hello :)
Everytime i downvote any build on my account my own builds are getting downvoted by the same guy just after , so do you think its a must to have 1 account to post builds and 1 account to post comment? it feel pretty stupid to me :o
JunSupport
<Veteran>
JunSupport's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 23, 2011 5:19pm | Report
Mneh, revenge votes can be quite annoying.

Although, are you leaving good justifications for your downvote?
Have you read their guide, or at least got the gist of it?

Maybe your guides deserve downvotes too, you never know.

Downvoting someone means you're also inviting someone to see what your guides are like, although with a bit of a negative impression.
Pretty sure the system regarding IPs prevent people from downvoting multiple times from the same address, so do whatever feels right. People are allowed to vote freely.
~ Gentlemen Cho'Gath ~
┌──┐
┴──┴
< ಠ,....,ರೃ>
~ Keeping this sig classy ~

Guides of Mine - Click the... Eh... Come back later

~Undergoing barbaric-Destruction, tasteful-Renovation, and blasphemous-Reconstruction soonâ„¢~
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ ┬──┬ ノ( ゜-゜ノ)
DEWO
<Retired Moderator>
DEWO's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 24, 2011 1:35am | Report

yea, I try to just go neutral on builds/guides I would DV, and if I have a comment, just say it but not vote.

unless they are REAALLLY BAD.

like the trololol builds.

like literally, where the text is:

"trolololol"

That is not the thing we want. We are taking alot of effort to encourage ppl to vote. We want more votes not less... but i must agree that (apart from beeing against the rules) 2 accounts thing is a bit too well spread...
Did i help you? Click that +Rep

Thanks to jhoijhoi for the sig!
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
wRAthoFVuLK's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 24, 2011 2:09am | Report
I'm not saying I don't DV. I do. But I don't for minor things like "oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh that one item I don't like -1"

if it, in my eyes, actually deserves a -1, then I do so.

if it only needs some changing, not enough to -1 it, I don't, but provide criticism to improve.

I worded that other post a little too extreme, I was on my iPod waiting in a waiting room for 2 hours, I was getting a little delirious :P

Thanks to TRUeLM, Plastictree, Scrax, Xiaowiriamu, foggy12, JahGFX, jhoijhoi, msrobinson, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, MissMaw, and me :) for the sigs!
AnIh
<Member>
AnIh's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 25, 2011 2:21pm | Report
Well when i see a comment 1h after i downvoted a guide from a 2 post account , 1 to +1 the guide i DV and 1 to -1 my guide to say "no survivability" in a tanky dps build i think its obviously a big troll :p if ppl dont like my build its not a problem but when its obvious like that its a bit stupid to have to use 2 account to avoid trolls .
Anyway everytime i DV i say why :p
Matt
<Administrator>
Matt's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 25, 2011 4:40pm | Report
If that is the case then it is a direct result of public voting. There's nothing we can do about it other than remove that feature. However we need everyone to agree it sucks before we can do that.
Trojan995
<Veteran>
Trojan995's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 28, 2011 5:20pm | Report
It sucks. Can we put it to a vote (to remove comment-to-vote, that is)? Chances are the majority of guide writers will vote for it to stay, but we may be surprised.
Click for one of my awesome builds!
Thanks to Mowen, WrATHofVuLK, and AlexanPT for the signatures! Check out Tristana: The Lane Game, Maokai: The Chu8 Way, and Twisted Fate: Card Games!
Jet
<Member>
Jet's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 28, 2011 5:52pm | Report
**** voting

all guides should be 1%
Jet has been banned for trolling and blatant racism.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide