Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

A small suggestion, for voting, that would be...

Creator: Robo Ninja Monky June 1, 2012 8:47am
1 2
ShiftyCake
<Member>
ShiftyCake's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 3, 2012 7:41pm | Report

Lol, I highly doubt anyone would have an issue with clicking twice to vote, especially when no comment is required, it's just an option.

This option wouldn't effect the downvote and downvoting would still just simply downvote the guide instantly...you are reading the suggestion wrong ><

You would be surprised, it depends on the person/computer/internet. Some people have really terrible internets and, what would be one second of a popup and a click for me, could be minutes for others. Then there are the impatient people, who would refuse to click twice (yes, they exist) and then their computers could be the cause of the slowness (same as internet problem). If this feature was added, an option would have to be enabled about whether or not you wanted it on. Well, not have to (just should be).
thanks Hogopogo for the banner :D
Robo Ninja Monky
<Member>
Robo Ninja Monky's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 3, 2012 10:02pm | Report
Alright, considered. I still think that would only miss out on like 1-2 people realistically. If you are too lazy to click twice to vote then you are more than likely too lazy to vote anyways. =P
Deleted.
ShiftyCake
<Member>
ShiftyCake's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 4, 2012 4:06pm | Report

Alright, considered. I still think that would only miss out on like 1-2 people realistically. If you are too lazy to click twice to vote then you are more than likely too lazy to vote anyways. =P

I've been found out <.<
thanks Hogopogo for the banner :D
Matt
<Administrator>
Matt's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 4, 2012 8:13pm | Report
Wrong, regarding clicking twice to vote. It is friction. It will cost votes, I have no doubt, just impossible to know how many.

If we did something like this, it would be a vote button next to the comment field. Voting at the top should be a single click. We want as little voting friction as possible.

We will consider adding the option of voting along with your comment, at the bottom, but we have so many other things going on it probably won't be happening any time soon :(
Robo Ninja Monky
<Member>
Robo Ninja Monky's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 5, 2012 8:48am | Report
Lol, understandable. No worries Matt. I'll just stop thinking of suggestions I didn't know it was so backed up with work =P
Deleted.
Matt
<Administrator>
Matt's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 5, 2012 12:44pm | Report
It's always good to post your ideas and suggestions :) Didn't mean to discourage that. Sometimes we like something enough, or it is popular enough, that we bump it up on our priority list. Sometimes it gives us other ideas. You can always post them, just be prepared in the event that it doesn't happen for a while :)
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide