The_Nameless_Bard wrote:
36410...does that mean I'm older than wRAth? O.O scary
LOL by a few minutes xD
I lurked a lot before I joined, just never felt like joining before that since I didn't think I would have much to contribute.
I know what you are thinking, just don't.
But then I felt like making a guide when I had nothing to do so I signed up xD
Thanks to TRUeLM, Plastictree, Scrax, Xiaowiriamu, foggy12, JahGFX, jhoijhoi, msrobinson, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, MissMaw, and me :) for the sigs!
wRAthoFVuLK wrote:
LOL by a few minutes xD
I lurked a lot before I joined, just never felt like joining before that since I didn't think I would have much to contribute.
I know what you are thinking, just don't.
But then I felt like making a guide when I had nothing to do so I signed up xD
I'm just amused because I was a member and put out a few guides, but didn't go on the forums for several months after being a member (and not even knowing they existed).
DEWO wrote:
Well i can say that i invited you to the forums TNB :)
mmhmm XD
2439 here.
"I sexually Identify as an Attack Helicopter. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of soaring over the oilfields dropping hot sticky loads on disgusting foreigners. People say to me that a person being a helicopter is Impossible and I’m ****ing ******ed but I don’t care, I’m beautiful. I’m having a plastic surgeon install rotary blades, 30 mm cannons and AMG-114 Hellfire missiles on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me “Apache†and respect my right to kill from above and kill needlessly. If you can’t accept me you’re a heliphobe and need to check your vehicle privilege. Thank you for being so understanding." - Guuse
"uh, I identify as counterstrike and I find this globally offensive" - ???
"uh, I identify as counterstrike and I find this globally offensive" - ???
You need to log in before commenting.


<Member>