Mobafire League of Legends Build Guides Mobafire League of Legends Build Guides
's Forum Avatar

Champion guides column

Creator: F3ar0ner
March 24, 2013 8:23am
5 posts page 1 of 1 Forums » Site Support » Champion guides column
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by F3ar0ner » March 24, 2013 8:23am | Report
I have a question. When you click into a guide, it doesn't show you a list with the other rated guides for the same champion. Anyone know the reason? I thought of asking here since no one did, as I may be missing some stuff.
F3ar0ner's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
F3ar0ner
<Member>
Rep: Notable (22)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by jhoijhoi » March 24, 2013 3:23pm | Report
I wondered where this feature went, as I thought it was a quick and easy way to navigate through guides written for the same champion. It also gave me an idea of where the guide I was reading, sat in terms of score (1st, 2nd, 3rd etc).

I think it'd be a good idea to bring it back on the side, like it used to be.
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
Rep: Exalted (1943)
Blog   |   Profile
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by F3ar0ner » March 24, 2013 4:36pm | Report
jhoijhoi wrote:

I wondered where this feature went, as I thought it was a quick and easy way to navigate through guides written for the same champion. It also gave me an idea of where the guide I was reading, sat in terms of score (1st, 2nd, 3rd etc).

I think it'd be a good idea to bring it back on the side, like it used to be.

So I am not the only one who doesn't know why this has been removed.
Although I can think a few reasons behind it, we need an official statement.
F3ar0ner's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
F3ar0ner
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Matt » March 26, 2013 12:00pm | Report
There's just way too much in that sidebar, and this box wasn't getting a lot of clicks compared to other things, so it was the first to go. We'll consider something similar, but for now it's intentional :( Sorry!
Matt's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Matt
<Administrator>
Rep: Renowned (665)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by F3ar0ner » March 26, 2013 1:09pm | Report
Matt wrote:

There's just way too much in that sidebar, and this box wasn't getting a lot of clicks compared to other things, so it was the first to go. We'll consider something similar, but for now it's intentional :( Sorry!

Well, it was more informative, maybe that's why people didn't clicked on it. I found it to be very useful since it showed the ladder of the guides.
Anyway...
F3ar0ner's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
F3ar0ner
<Member>

Quick Reply:

Guest commenting is currently disabled, please log in or sign up to respond!