Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Editor Improvements

Creator: jokersprank January 1, 2017 6:06am
2 posts - page 1 of 1
jokersprank
<Member>
jokersprank's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 1, 2017 6:06am | Report
It would be nice if the chapters in the editor mode could stay collapsed after I leave the editor. Maybe some way to save this setting.

Another improvement could be a little icon or shortcut for the center tag or even left and right. I know most write it but I see new members who don't use it at all and I've even met someone who used invisible letters to align the text. I think there is a lot of empty space on the text editor and new guide editor don't go all the way to search the coding but just use the editor.

Then something that would require more work and that is a help button where you can see the bbcode wiki or something similar to reddit's formatting help. Or something really fancy would be that the editor would complete the tag for you. For example, I write the center tag and then a drop down menu appears where I can choose the desired tag.

And as a last thing, pls add in the bbcode guide the code for webm. I had to look for the old thread.
PsiGuard
<Retired Admin>
PsiGuard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 1, 2017 1:50pm | Report
We have a few improvements planned for the editor but it's slow going. These are all good suggestions though; I'll see if we can get them added at some point.

The BBcode guide can be found here in the guide editor (unless you meant having a Help link for comments):

Added webm to the BBcode wiki.

Thanks for the suggestions, we appreciate the feedback.
Thanks to Jovy for the sig!

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide