Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Guide editor not loading?

Creator: astrolia December 4, 2012 4:33pm
1 2 3
Teyso
<Member>
Teyso's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 11, 2012 1:19am | Report
Passing up two bugs I've found:
  • It still does the thing where the last line of each paragraph is centered.
  • Spoiler Code does not work.
If this comment was helpful, consider +rep-ing me :)

If I reviewed your guide it would be nice of you to review / vote on my Maokai guide, my Dominion guide or my Maokai Dominion Guide. ^_^
Cubby1313
<Editor>
Cubby1313's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 11, 2012 8:11am | Report
I feel it should be noted, just so you know, that if you center before the spoiler then the wording of the spoiler will be centered and everything contained withing the spoiler will also be centered. You can not left justify a spoiler that has an open center coding before it.

For Example:

ZOMG i'm in the middle!!!
The problem though is that if you close your center in the spoiler it will automatically end the spoiler and will left justify the remaining text outside of the intended spoiler...

Code:
[center][spoiler=ZOMG i'm in the middle!!!]And then from now on everything I write will be centered without having to put in another center code. [/center]The problem though is that if you close your center in the spoiler it will automatically end the spoiler and will left justify the remaining text outside of the intended spoiler...[/spoiler]

I am aware that this isn't the issue you are running into but when the spoilers first came out I found myself struggling with this bit of coding quite a bit and I figured I would share with you my findings so that you will run into as few brick walls as possible. Hope I helped :)
Teyso
<Member>
Teyso's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 11, 2012 6:10pm | Report
Thanks! You did :D I'll apply that as soon as I have time :)

EDIT: also, I totally biffed it with the spoiler, that was my bad, I messed the code up, it's all fixed now.
If this comment was helpful, consider +rep-ing me :)

If I reviewed your guide it would be nice of you to review / vote on my Maokai guide, my Dominion guide or my Maokai Dominion Guide. ^_^
Matt
<Administrator>
Matt's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 12, 2012 12:49pm | Report
Are you still having any troubles or is it all fixed? There were some issues remaining with the [items] embed code, which are now fixed. It needed an upgrade to handle the new multiple purchase orders. You can now use it like normal, [items=2] will show the core items from the second build, [items=2.3] will show the items from the third purchase order, in the second build.
1 2 3

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide