Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Guide won't publish

Creator: rival kaz June 25, 2012 9:20am
15 posts - page 1 of 2
1 2
rival kaz
<Member>
rival kaz's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 25, 2012 9:20am | Report
I suspect it is because I do not meet the requirements, but I don't know what they are -.-
I would really appreciate it if someone helped me out.
Link to guide that won't publish http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-legends/build/remove-quot-noob-quot-from-our-vocab-222925

My FUNNY guide, My alistar guide
BarbJ
<Exceptional Editor>
BarbJ's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 25, 2012 10:05am | Report
I don't know what you mean that it won't publish. Obviously this is some time after you're made this thread, but there is a guide there. People sometimes have problems updating already published guides with changes they've made, but from what I get it just wasn't publishing at all.

There are no resticitions on publishing guides of any kind. There are some requirements for being shown at a higher level of "quality" such as character count, masteries, and items. For just publishing, nothing is (or shouldn't be) stopping you.
Interested in playing some League with other MobaFire members? Play in our weekly inhouses!
rival kaz
<Member>
rival kaz's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 25, 2012 10:43am | Report
BarbJ wrote:

I don't know what you mean that it won't publish. Obviously this is some time after you're made this thread, but there is a guide there. People sometimes have problems updating already published guides with changes they've made, but from what I get it just wasn't publishing at all.

There are no resticitions on publishing guides of any kind. There are some requirements for being shown at a higher level of "quality" such as character count, masteries, and items. For just publishing, nothing is (or shouldn't be) stopping you.

Let me rephrase this: my "guide" won't appear under the humour section or any other section, making it impossible for anyone to see it.

IceCreamy
<Veteran>
IceCreamy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 25, 2012 11:38am | Report
You should choose 2 different Summoner Spells per champion.
Your skilling order should be available.
Your guide does not have 5000 characters.

Those are the only things I can come up with, good luck :)

Funny guide btw :D

DuffTime wrote:
ok ok plz carry me omg
i was only waiting for you to ask

Temzilla wrote:
Too hot to be icecream.

Luther3000 wrote:
He looks like a hair gel advert on legs

Toshabi wrote:
Icecreamy, with hair as slick and smooth as the ocean waves of Cocobana
rival kaz
<Member>
rival kaz's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 25, 2012 12:27pm | Report
IceCreamy wrote:

You should choose 2 different Summoner Spells per champion.
Your skilling order should be available.
Your guide does not have 5000 characters.

Those are the only things I can come up with, good luck :)

Funny guide btw :D

That might be it, well I guess its only 3000 more characters to go.
thanks for the help

BarbJ
<Exceptional Editor>
BarbJ's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 25, 2012 1:30pm | Report
If you look at this link: http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-legends/browse?sort_type=create_ts&sort_order=desc&champion_id=&guide_type=Humor&threshold=builds&freshness=Stale&vote_count=0

Since you're not at the charater requirement (something I mentioned for "higher quality" guides), it's not displaying as a "full guide:. However, since you do have "builds" for your champions, it is counted as a "build only" level of quality. If you change your criteria to "build only" you can find it.

The problem isn't that your guide cannot be published, it's that you don't meet the requirements you're searching with (most likely as a "full guide" since this is the default criteria). When you enter your guide in it's current, published state, you should see these requirements appear at the top of the screen in a red box.
"Secretly I think Joe is an evil genius."
rival kaz
<Member>
rival kaz's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 26, 2012 5:05pm | Report
BarbJ wrote:

If you look at this link: http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-legends/browse?sort_type=create_ts&sort_order=desc&champion_id=&guide_type=Humor&threshold=builds&freshness=Stale&vote_count=0

Since you're not at the charater requirement (something I mentioned for "higher quality" guides), it's not displaying as a "full guide:. However, since you do have "builds" for your champions, it is counted as a "build only" level of quality. If you change your criteria to "build only" you can find it.

The problem isn't that your guide cannot be published, it's that you don't meet the requirements you're searching with (most likely as a "full guide" since this is the default criteria). When you enter your guide in it's current, published state, you should see these requirements appear at the top of the screen in a red box.

Thank you very much this explains everything +1 rep

ShiftyCake
<Member>
ShiftyCake's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 26, 2012 11:59pm | Report
did he just plus rep someone for doing something useful...
thanks Hogopogo for the banner :D
Jpikachu1999
<Member>
Jpikachu1999's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 27, 2012 8:11am | Report
Lol ShiftyCake, not all +reps are for the wrong reasons :P

If I helped you, click that +rep!
A Chubby Baby
<Veteran>
A Chubby Baby's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 28, 2012 2:28am | Report
sometimes after hitting publish, you needa wait a while before the server confirms that it is published.
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide