Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Item Components

Creator: Jebus McAzn December 19, 2010 6:37pm
2 posts - page 1 of 1
Jebus McAzn
<Retired Moderator>
Jebus McAzn's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 19, 2010 6:37pm | Report
A lot of builds around here have the individual components of items - or at least some components of items - in the main item build. For example, a build will tell you to get a Recurve Bow, a Pickaxe, a Madred's Razors, and then a Madred's Bloodrazor on a champion like Kog'Maw.

Now, this is fine if you only do one or two components in the build. But when you do it for EVERY SINGLE FINAL ITEM IN THE BUILD, it gets really annoying as the screen is cluttered up with a bunch of building blocks and you have no idea what the last six items are without a lot of trouble. I understand that the names are grayed out if they're components and are black if they're the final item, but perhaps a more obvious trait would be better.

Maybe make components slightly smaller in image size (25% smaller than final item icons) so it's easy to pick out the last six items of a build. This would be easy to do and hopefully wouldn't inconvenience the admins too much. :)
Matt
<Administrator>
Matt's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 20, 2010 12:07am | Report
I'll see what I can do :)

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide