Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! 🏆
's Forum Avatar

Nocturne Votes from Trial Period Still Count...

Creator: Jebus McAzn March 19, 2011 8:35am
Jebus McAzn
<Retired Moderator>
Jebus McAzn's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 19, 2011 8:35am | Report
http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-legends/build/nocturne-the-fist-of-shadow-renewed-65965?page=1

So this guide is at 19/30, meaning that there should be 19 +1s and 11 -1s.

But in the comments, there have only been 5 +1s and 1 downvote.

I know for a fact that the author has left comment to vote on since he created the guide.

This leads me to believe that when you tried to vote on a guide during the "no-vote" period, even though it said you couldn't vote, your vote somehow still registered.
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 19, 2011 11:15am | Report
Well, that sucks.. Maybe resetting all the Nocturne builds' votes is a good idea?
And ofc fixing the problem.
"I saw [Twilight: Eclipse] in theaters with a girl I was dating at the time. I spent more time staring at my toes and wiggling them than I did watching this abomination. When Edward proposed to Blank Face, I finally looked up with a revelation.
I blurted out loud, in a dead silent theater full of teenage girls on opening night "Wait a minute, Edward has no blood flow. How does he get an erection?" I heard several men laughing, and had several girls turn and stare at me.

I did not get laid that night." - Berengier817
Matt
<Administrator>
Matt's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 19, 2011 1:15pm | Report
I will investigate. If that was the case though, the same would go for all the other builds so there must be another reason. Did the author swap champions from an old build? Regardless, I can delete any votes cast before the timeline.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide