Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Some things and stuff

Creator: Ugleh October 10, 2012 5:57pm
2 posts - page 1 of 1
Ugleh
<Member>
Ugleh's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 10, 2012 5:57pm | Report
Suggestions, Ideas, and bug fixes.

1. When editing a comment /edit-comment Post Reply button should say Update Post
2. I don't know who thought having latest posts in the forum should show the comment and not the title, but its annoying because you never know if its your thread or a thread your keeping tabs on.
3. Some items are getting cut off.
4. Articles have report buttons that lead nowhere. example: http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-legends/wiki/maps/summoners-rift
5. Some HTML tags are no closed including some of the image tags and all the break <br> codes. Doesn't effect the design but its also not proper xhtml.
6. Items grayed out in the build can mean 2 things. We sell the item later or its actually a recipe for another item. Some times out of stupidity I sold the item instead of thinking 3 items later it was a recipe item. Can there be a sort of way to determine one from the other? like one grayed out and one blued out or such?
7. My previous suggestion of adding the recipe to the item page was added, but what about a sort of top bar that shows afew of the things you can make with an item, like http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-legends/item/giants-belt-6. If you go to that page it should list stuff like Rylai's Crystal Scepter, Warmog's Armor, exc.
8. For Ability Sequence on a new champ I have never played before I personally would like a fast way to know if its QWER in the Cheat Sheet design as I do not usually have time to compare images.
Matt
<Administrator>
Matt's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 12, 2012 11:34pm | Report
Thanks for the heads up! I will note these down in our issue tracker to get fixed! :) Some of these are design changes or require quite a bit more than a tweak so we'll have to give them some thought, 6 especially, it would be great but will require some overhauling to how we track item builds. I'll see if I can think of a way to do it though. 7 is a good idea as well, will see about adding that in.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide