Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Suggestion: Mastery Pages

Creator: Iratesniper January 15, 2011 10:36pm
Iratesniper
<Member>
Iratesniper's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 15, 2011 10:36pm | Report
This is a suggestion: Make 3 default mastery pages similar to the rune pages. Personally I get tired of resetting mastery points when I want to play different champions, and it would be cool to have pages to switch between. I do not know if this has already been suggested or not, please leave feedback.

-Thank You For Your Time.
Speicial Thanks To Scrax and TRUeLM For Creating My Signatures

Check Out My Builds

In Progress
Kael312
<Member>
Kael312's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 16, 2011 12:41am | Report
while this is an awesome idea, its not something mobafire can implement into league of legends
Blind Monk =/= Udyr. Please do not make that mistake; Blind Monk was made of pure awesome, from concentrate. - Guinsoo
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 16, 2011 12:57am | Report
Yea that's the problem..

I did get an idea from this though. It would be nice to be able to have several mastery pages on your builds. So that you won't have to link to separate mastery paths in the text or add several instances of one champion. Having 3 mastery pages per champion would be awesome.
"He cooked cake." - MrCuddowls

"Oh forget it, I have nothing to hid, I admit it, 12 hours of every single day of my life ever since I was eleven years old have been anal sex with canoes" - MrCuddowls

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide