Yea that's the problem..
I did get an idea from this though. It would be nice to be able to have several mastery pages on your builds. So that you won't have to link to separate mastery paths in the text or add several instances of one champion. Having 3 mastery pages per champion would be awesome.
I did get an idea from this though. It would be nice to be able to have several mastery pages on your builds. So that you won't have to link to separate mastery paths in the text or add several instances of one champion. Having 3 mastery pages per champion would be awesome.
"Games may not be art, but this one did wonderful things to my ****." - Roger Ebert
"I AM PRETTY SURE THIS MANGA IS VIOLATING SOME LAWS ABOUT CHILD PORNOGRAPHY
I CANNOT GET ENOUGH
****" - mencretnas, on Gigantomakhia
"I AM PRETTY SURE THIS MANGA IS VIOLATING SOME LAWS ABOUT CHILD PORNOGRAPHY
I CANNOT GET ENOUGH
****" - mencretnas, on Gigantomakhia
You need to log in before commenting.


-Thank You For Your Time.