Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Why my guide is build only?

Creator: Coreal February 23, 2011 2:05am
1 2
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
wRAthoFVuLK's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 3, 2011 11:35pm | Report
Hm...I never knew about that over 70% thing...good to know. Quick question, if you have a build out for a while and then it gets rated above 70%, does it go to the top of the newest guides page or does it just get stuffed in to the section according to when it was made? Hope you can understand what I'm asking :x

Thanks to TRUeLM, Plastictree, Scrax, Xiaowiriamu, foggy12, JahGFX, jhoijhoi, msrobinson, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, MissMaw, and me :) for the sigs!
Matt
<Administrator>
Matt's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 3, 2011 11:49pm | Report
It will not get "bumped" in the list when browse guides by the "created date" order. The creation date is as it was when you first published it. However it will start showing up in all the other lists across the site :)
shadows fiji
<Member>
shadows fiji's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 4, 2011 12:24am | Report
so is that good or bad?? if someone creates a build now and after 1 month be releases it ... then will his build be first shown or behind the other who done the build? i don't get it either its confusing hope one understands
Shadow-twin
<Member>
Shadow-twin's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 4, 2011 6:51am | Report
Ohhh now it does :p Thanks <3

But can you tell me why it's showing Garen? (I choose him while Jarvan wasn't out, but I editted it to Jarvan and later removed that completly, but he's still showing his pretty bush face :)
"It is easier to find men who will volunteer to die, than to find those who are willing to endure pain with patience." -Julius Caesar

Aka, we all love a pro tank
Matt
<Administrator>
Matt's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 4, 2011 7:04am | Report
@shadows fiji, the default sort order on browse page is by the date/time when you first published the guide, and that doesn't change ever, even after it achieves 70%.

@Shadow-twin, Did you publish? It may also be the cache, it should have refreshed immediately but it might be taking longer.
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide