Mobafire League of Legends Build Guides Mobafire League of Legends Build Guides
's Forum Avatar

1900 ELO Mentor Willing to Help! NA Server Only :)

Creator: Xaioli May 4, 2012 1:59am
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Xaioli
<Veteran>
Xaioli's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend May 4, 2012 1:59am | Report
Hello, my name is Xaioli! I'm currently 1900 ELO on the NA server and I'm the main AD player for a small team called Twice Fried Rice while occasionally playing top lane! I can give you any tips or pointers and answer any questions you have whether they're miniscule things or just big important things you'd like me to brush up on! I am knowledgeable about most things in the game and although I mainly play top and AD, I can play a solid jungle, support and mid.

With the new spectator client out, I can easily note and catch any minor mistakes that you made and just tell you what you can try to improve on later! Regarding voice chat clients, I can use Mumble, Ventrilo and TS3. Just so you know a little about me, I am sixteen years old. Although I am young, I do my best to act professionally and no, I won't ever call you a "n00b" or "l2pkid" :p

If you would like assistance/mentoring, add Xaioli on NA and please comment in this thread that you friend requested me looking for help!

NOTE: I WILL NOT RAISE YOUR ELO. I am here to help improve your play so you can improve it yourself and to learn how to be a better player!

Edit: Someone asked me as I posted this. No, I don't charge, it's free! I do accept Riot Cards as donations though! :p

koksei
<Scout>
koksei's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend May 4, 2012 2:16am | Report
you prob should point out you dun carry elo..
I dunno but the last days random people pmed me asking me to pull their elo up :/
since you are even higher I guess people will do that .. other than that good luck and one question
could I send you a replay and you point out what was good and bad? just curious

~ Sig by Xiaowiriamu ~
Xaioli
<Veteran>
Xaioli's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend May 4, 2012 2:27am | Report
Thanks, that's actually a very good point. Also yeah if you send me replays I'll watch over it. Also even though I said I primarily want to help NA only, I can occasionally go onto EU servers on weekends and spectate/comment :o
koksei
<Scout>
koksei's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend May 4, 2012 2:44am | Report
well most of the time I know what I ****ed up by myself but would be cool if you'd comment on it or just gimme a list with stuff I could do better

~ Sig by Xiaowiriamu ~
Slappiz
<Member>
Slappiz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend May 4, 2012 2:57am | Report
koksei wrote:

you prob should point out you dun carry elo..
I dunno but the last days random people pmed me asking me to pull their elo up :/
since you are even higher I guess people will do that .. other than that good luck and one question
could I send you a replay and you point out what was good and bad? just curious

Idd, God I hate people who add just because they think im going to carry them in "elo hell"..
400 normal games played and 1000 rating, no thanks i rather cut off my ***** and feed it to the cats.
koksei
<Scout>
koksei's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend May 4, 2012 4:17am | Report
well I mean asking for tips and stuff is okay but asking to carry dem :/ meh

~ Sig by Xiaowiriamu ~
Embracing
<Veteran>
Embracing's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend May 4, 2012 5:07am | Report
you can help me if i actualy decide to play Na agan :D
koksei
<Scout>
koksei's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend May 4, 2012 5:47am | Report
Quoted:

you can help me if i actualy decide to play Na agan :D

If you mean me I am usually only in the GMT+1 Evenings or nights there :P
when the EUW is empty or I am not in the mood to play .. well I'll probably come online this saturday night =evening/afternoon for you

~ Sig by Xiaowiriamu ~
albableat
<Scout>
albableat's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend May 5, 2012 3:19pm | Report
Hmmm, I'm gonna get back to playing LoL soon...

Would you mind spectating several of my games and telling what you think about them?
Would be really nice :)
Want to see an in-depth diamond level LeBlanc guide? Come by and check this ;) It's written by Baekstra who is a Diamond LeBlanc main on EUW and being one myself, I can vouch for it 100%!
Asaki
<Member>
Asaki's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend May 5, 2012 5:17pm | Report
Could you take a look at my top-lane play? I've played Irelia for hundreds of games, but I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong top.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7

You need to log in before commenting.