Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

1900 ELO Mentor Willing to Help! NA Server Only :)

Creator: Xaioli May 4, 2012 1:59am
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Spitemare
<Member>
Spitemare's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 27, 2012 9:36am | Report
Hello! :] I thought I'd let you know I am going to add you for mentoring if that is okay. I really only play Hecarim right now...because my other runes are in need of replacing, so I'm playing as many as I can. But I'd also love to watch you play Twisted Fate. Usually I do okay with him, racking up assists...but I usually see other TF users getting more kills. And I'm terrible as AD. But if I could watch you, maybe I could learn something. Maybe play matches together so I get it first hand? My name in game is AnemoneSeven.
Xaioli
<Veteran>
Xaioli's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 28, 2012 12:36am | Report
Sure, added!

Keondre
<Member>
Keondre's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 29, 2012 1:25pm | Report
Gosh my ELO is terrible. I will need you D:
사랑은 장님이다. | ความงามในความแข็งแรง. | 愛は治療です.
Slauwwter
<Member>
Slauwwter's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 29, 2012 1:35pm | Report
Please. Help T-T
Janyrak
<Member>
Janyrak's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 30, 2012 1:49pm | Report
Hey, I've recently been trying to get help, here on the forums, but at the moment, the mentors seem to only be able to provide answers to questions as well as advice. This is amazing, but I'd like to have some one point out my mistakes as I do them; this would make it much easier for me to learn. I was wondering if you could do that?
I don't focus on any particular role; I tend to pick whatever's needed for the team composition, but recently it's been a lot of jungling and AD, and since you are a good AD from your original post, I was wondering if you'd be willing to help me with my AD play specifically?

Thanks for your time.

Janyrak
Xaioli
<Veteran>
Xaioli's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 31, 2012 3:32am | Report
Sorry for neglecting this post, been busy. I believe I'm already spoken to Monkey and Keondre and I friend requested Slauwwter already. I'll resend it though.

For Janyrak, I'd be glad to help you out! I friend requested you so try to PM me if you see me online. If I'm not helping another person/aren't busy, I'll gladly help you!

MarshmanQT
<Member>
MarshmanQT's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 5, 2012 5:24pm | Report
Hey I'm going to add you, MarshmanQT. My main problems I'm not too sure of... But I have a very good grasp of the ideas of the game.. Just not sure why I can't apply them, thanks :D

PS: PsiGuard told me to go to you btw
Xaioli
<Veteran>
Xaioli's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 6, 2012 12:45am | Report
Spoke and played a couple of games with MarshmanQT today and it was fun and he learned a few things from me! Looking for more people to help!
MrIncredible
<Member>
MrIncredible's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 14, 2012 7:03am | Report
I would really love your help to be more knowledgeable of the game,champions,counters, and how to play all of the roles and maybe you can help me improve my jungling. Hopefully you can help me, so I can work my way out of elo hell. I am really looking forward to being mentored to become a better player.

I sent you a friend request in-game, my IGN: MrIncredible
Wayne3100
<Retired Admin>
Wayne3100's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 14, 2012 7:14am | Report
lol, had no idea you were doing this.

Too bad you're NA bro :P

Thanks to MissMaw for the signature!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions: