Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

1900 ELO Mentor Willing to Help! NA Server Only :)

Creator: Xaioli May 4, 2012 1:59am
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Xaioli
<Veteran>
Xaioli's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 5, 2012 6:57pm | Report
@ Asaki, just accepted your friend invite!

@ albableat yeah definitely! Catch me online and when I'm available :p
A Chubby Baby
<Veteran>
A Chubby Baby's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 6, 2012 12:14am | Report
any of you can help me. that is if i can made my NA client work T_T.
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
wRAthoFVuLK's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 6, 2012 2:07pm | Report
"no thanks i rather cut off my ***** and feed it to the cats."

LOL

Thanks to TRUeLM, Plastictree, Scrax, Xiaowiriamu, foggy12, JahGFX, jhoijhoi, msrobinson, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, MissMaw, and me :) for the sigs!
TheIcedTead
<Member>
TheIcedTead's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 7, 2012 2:11pm | Report
Hey I have some questions for you, im currently stuck in Elo Hell, and i'm trying my best to get out, but do you have some tips for carrying, and in ranked games, on what not to do and such. Thanks for the time if you reading this.
Xaioli
<Veteran>
Xaioli's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 7, 2012 3:32pm | Report

Hey I have some questions for you, im currently stuck in Elo Hell, and i'm trying my best to get out, but do you have some tips for carrying, and in ranked games, on what not to do and such. Thanks for the time if you reading this.

Just play the best champion that you are good at. Learning many roles and playing them well is also very important because there are times where you can't play your favorite role like top lane, mid lane, etc. To be quite honest though, just try to improve as a player, learning your big or minor mistakes in all your mistakes and strive to prevent ever doing things like that again in the future. As you improve as a player, you'll notably see your elo rising. Undoubtedly one of the most important things in "low elo" is to just try to stop fights or to not start them. Trashtalking/arguing in chat lowers a team morale and the cooperation level in the team plummets. Try your best to keep a positive attitude in the team chat :)

Good luck!

TheIcedTead
<Member>
TheIcedTead's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 7, 2012 6:33pm | Report
Xaioli wrote:

Just play the best champion that you are good at. Learning many roles and playing them well is also very important because there are times where you can't play your favorite role like top lane, mid lane, etc. To be quite honest though, just try to improve as a player, learning your big or minor mistakes in all your mistakes and strive to prevent ever doing things like that again in the future. As you improve as a player, you'll notably see your elo rising. Undoubtedly one of the most important things in "low elo" is to just try to stop fights or to not start them. Trashtalking/arguing in chat lowers a team morale and the cooperation level in the team plummets. Try your best to keep a positive attitude in the team chat :)

Good luck!

Thanks for the tips, this will really help me a lot during elo hell, I just played a game with your tips, and came out victorious, hope I can get at your elo someday, I have some hope left, which im nto losing!!!
Thanks!!
+1 Rep
Sniklfritz
<Member>
Sniklfritz's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 8, 2012 3:53pm | Report
Hey my hand is injured right now so i am not actively playing, but when i return i would love some tips.I am a upper 1400elo player and have a fairly good understanding of bot lane. Would love the opportunity to get some insight from some one who made it through my elo.

I will add you and seek out help in a couple weeks when my physio is done.
Buranri
<Member>
Buranri's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 8, 2012 6:34pm | Report
I added you. I don't think I'm an *awful* player, though I'm certainly not the best. I never seem to win any games though... I don't often carry games, but I don't often go 0-10 or whatever. My usual K/D isn't good by any means, but it's not awful. I still can't seem to pull out a win though...
The Only Exor
<Member>
The Only Exor's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 9, 2012 9:45am | Report
IM not after an elo carry, im looking for some help learning to perform any role properly.

name : The Only Exor
server : na
Times on: est is pretty varient, most nights till atleast 12, but not ususally on weekends
Arbalest
<Member>
Arbalest's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 9, 2012 1:13pm | Report
added you Arbalest11, I mostly have questions regarding match up's, and situational stuff oO, thx
1 2 3 4 5 6 7

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide