Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

A little help/advice

Creator: Mashico March 23, 2013 11:09am
Mashico
<Member>
Mashico's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 23, 2013 11:09am | Report
So I would like some advice I usually play as twitch and tristana, always on bot and I am pretty good. But my friends want me to play top so I would like to know what champion do you think is easiest to get into and is a good lane partner for riven. My second conundrum is even though I am really good as twitch when I go into a game with my lvl30 friends I don't do so well, I am only lvl24 and I haven't played a lot of pvp so I only have 40 wins my friends however are lvl30 with 400+ wins. So what I am asking is that the reason or what. Thanks in advance for any help as always i rep up anyone who is helpful.
grrg
<Member>
grrg's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 23, 2013 2:22pm | Report
OK, so basically when you play with your level 30 friends it will take the average of your skills and place you in a group that matches your average. Since you are less skilled than your lvl 30 friends you will be placed in a group with people of better skill than you are. This is essentially why you have trouble in the games with your lvl 30 friends.

As far as good top champions, I believe Garen is a easy one to learn. Darius is also very powerful. One thing to consider is that as you get higher lvl, more and more people will expect you to go solo-top if you are going top. As the traditional breakdown is 1 top, 1 mid, 2 bot, and 1 jungler. As far as for Riven specifically I really dont have a good suggestion. Maybe someone else will though.
PsiGuard
<Retired Admin>
PsiGuard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 23, 2013 2:24pm | Report
Why are your friends playing with 400+ wins and no jungler? The meta isn't 2 top, 2 bot.

Anyway if you want a champion that can lane well with Riven and is easy to play, pick Pantheon.
Thanks to The_Nameless_Bard for the sig!
Mashico
<Member>
Mashico's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 23, 2013 2:47pm | Report
PsiGuard wrote:

Why are your friends playing with 400+ wins and no jungler? The meta isn't 2 top, 2 bot.

Anyway if you want a champion that can lane well with Riven and is easy to play, pick Pantheon.

idk they i just did as they told me, they didnt want me to be twitch cuz they said he cant carry well.
PsiGuard
<Retired Admin>
PsiGuard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 23, 2013 9:13pm | Report
Mashico wrote:

idk they i just did as they told me, they didnt want me to be twitch cuz they said he cant carry well.

That doesn't make sense either. Twitch is one of the strongest late game ADCs in the game. The reason you wouldn't want to play him in lane with a Riven is he wouldn't get enough farm if he had to share it with Riven.
Thanks to Minho for the sig!
WOMBO
<Member>
WOMBO's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 23, 2013 10:06pm | Report
I have no idea why you don't just get a jungler but anyone with CC is strong with Riven. She scales with levels early game though so it's a lot stronger running her in a solo lane.

Also Twitch is a) a good solo and b) a strong carry.
Threee
<Member>
Threee's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 23, 2013 11:17pm | Report
Listen up my friend! :D
About the Tristana part I can help you out. I know I am only level 27 BUT I played with my level 30 friends with 1500+ wins and they thought me the tactic basics. So I know how to act against the level 30 guys. I do not pawn them. But I think I am a worthy opponent.
If you are on the EUW server, add me as a friend.
If NOT pm me and I will try to learn you all the Tristana tips and tricks.
And also the general rules in level 30 games.
I might even make you a Guide.

I hope you read this and respond so I can help you out!

:D

Chau!

My summoner name: Threee

The key to happiness?

Do what you like, like what you do!
For my Fizz guide click --> Fizzsticks

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide