Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Advice Plz

Creator: Mashico March 11, 2013 8:08pm
19 posts - page 2 of 2
1 2
Bioalchemist
<Editor>
Bioalchemist's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 12, 2013 11:19am | Report
Toshabi wrote:

But my advice is honest and very helpful. It's a skill that won't only improve your LoL life, but will significantly improve your real life overall (and quite significantly too).

Never underestimate the power of the grammar, O ye of little consequence.

(And no, I could barely make heads or tails in regards to your OP in the fashion that it was written)

When I was teaching chemistry during my graduate program I was so depressed grading reports as the grammar/spelling/etc. of their reports were so bad I couldn't understand their answers to the questions posed...naturally because of this they got rather low marks...those reports bled red XD

Thanks to Hogopogo for my signature!

boythinks
<Member>
boythinks's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 12, 2013 7:03pm | Report
ok so ...

hi

..now everyone breathe..gooood

OP - you seem to be frusrtated.. and your friends seem like douchenozzles..who gives a **** if you are not very good? no one is at lvl 17... (when i started i used to do the fiddlesticks ult then runaway from enemy team...hahahah)

my advice to you are as follows...

play a few different champs... and a few different roles if possible.... have fun!

before you play a champ read some guides on them... i helps a lot

LOL is a really teamwork oriented game so things like early towerdives or what ever needs to be co-ordinated really well.. if you are on skype with your mates, them tell them if you are unsure about a dive.

buy wards - get into the habbit of buying wards - even if you are an adc you should buy a ward mid/late game if you have space and can afford it

watch the minimap while you play (lots of ganks coming yo)

Last hit like a boss...the better you are at this the stronger your champ will be - you can practice last hitting in games vs bots

if your friends are being stupid just pvp soloque from time time - so you are playing with people around your lvl and experience

lastly - your post did not actually ask a question - i would say be more specific and you will get specific answers - eg: "so mobafire peeps... tell me about tower diving with twitch .. what do i need to know?"

ciao
Mashico
<Member>
Mashico's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 16, 2013 10:41pm | Report
boythinks wrote:

ok so ...

hi

..now everyone breathe..gooood

OP - you seem to be frusrtated.. and your friends seem like douchenozzles..who gives a **** if you are not very good? no one is at lvl 17... (when i started i used to do the fiddlesticks ult then runaway from enemy team...hahahah)

my advice to you are as follows...

play a few different champs... and a few different roles if possible.... have fun!

before you play a champ read some guides on them... i helps a lot

LOL is a really teamwork oriented game so things like early towerdives or what ever needs to be co-ordinated really well.. if you are on skype with your mates, them tell them if you are unsure about a dive.

buy wards - get into the habbit of buying wards - even if you are an adc you should buy a ward mid/late game if you have space and can afford it

watch the minimap while you play (lots of ganks coming yo)

Last hit like a boss...the better you are at this the stronger your champ will be - you can practice last hitting in games vs bots

if your friends are being stupid just pvp soloque from time time - so you are playing with people around your lvl and experience

lastly - your post did not actually ask a question - i would say be more specific and you will get specific answers - eg: "so mobafire peeps... tell me about tower diving with twitch .. what do i need to know?"

ciao

This and the pro stream posts were very helpful thank you everyone who posted.
Threee
<Member>
Threee's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 23, 2013 11:21pm | Report
On what server are you?
If you are on EUW, add me and I will play with you and give you in-game tips.
I dont care if you HOLD ME BACK....
As long as you at least consider my advice you make me happy :D

My name is Threee on EUW.
You can also allways send me PM with questions!
I am here to help!

Chau ;)

The key to happiness?

Do what you like, like what you do!
For my Fizz guide click --> Fizzsticks
More Waffles
<Member>
More Waffles's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 8, 2013 3:03pm | Report
As boy said, try and play soloque or find champs your level to play with. When I started, I frequently played with my brother and his friends who were all level 30 with 300+ wins. I was level 10 with like 40 or so (most with them).

Games didn't go well, as I was vastly outleveled and each game started with "Dude, you're going to get crushed. Just don't feed."

When I more frequently played with player's my level, you get better experience and will pick up more tricks and tactics.

And yes, watch pro videos. You'll see certain team tactics, unusual team dynamics, and learn situational builds.
Nom Nom Nom
Veritasaga
<Member>
Veritasaga's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 9, 2013 9:49am | Report
first of all, get rid of those friends :-)
playing aggressive just because other people want to, is stupid. play your style, you don't have to be aggressive to win a game. there's something called tactic that wins a game.

if you wanna improve your game, you can watch some pro games, you will learn a lot. after that, go back to gaming, and practice :-)
More Waffles
<Member>
More Waffles's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 9, 2013 8:54pm | Report
Some champs need to be played a little aggressively, but not towerdive at level 2 aggressive. After the weeks of "Don't feed, don't feed, don't feed" I played SUPER defensively on everyone. Then you get punked by a guy you're countering.

Learn to read your opponent (do they run when you poke, are they balls deep rushing you, et cetera), be familiar with other champs, and learn when to be defensive and when you can be aggressive.

Even just youtubing a champ you want to play will give your hours of video on others playing them. See what works, and what doesn't.

Oh, and ignore teamspeak 75% of the time. If they give you compliments, cool. If not, ignore it.
Nom Nom Nom
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide