Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Advice Plz

Creator: Mashico March 11, 2013 8:08pm
19 posts - page 1 of 2
1 2
Mashico
<Member>
Mashico's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 11, 2013 8:08pm | Report
I have been playing out of my skull and have even manage to hit lvl 17 i keep doing pvp and as twitch for the most part i do really well i even went through one match and was 30 - 5 but when i play a game with some of my rl friend all i did was get cussed at they said to be more aggressive then i was to aggressive and they told me to tower dive these guys when i went to do i got shot up by the turret i am used to tower diving as tristana were i just jump back out so my friends have decided till i learn how to play better i am just holding them back and they wont teach me sooo what i am asking for advice on is there a video (because i don't feel like reading) i can watch or something cuz i thought i was doing good i mean just looking at my match history every match but the ones i am with them in i do well but i apparently am not doing very good so is there a video were i can learn so that i play with my friends - and since i got fantastic advice last time which greatly helped me improve i am hoping it can happen again
Toshabi
<Veteran>
Toshabi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Mashico
<Member>
Mashico's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 12, 2013 1:07am | Report
Toshabi wrote:

: Improve your grammar, then come find me again.

dude you can tell what i am saying, if you didn't have anything to add pertaining to the question then plz don't post
Meiyjhe
<Member>
Meiyjhe's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 12, 2013 1:38am | Report
There are many ways to improve.

You could main champions, play a lot of different champions, just basically play a lot of games.
If you want questions answered, you can test them, you can ask them or you can search on google if someone else already asked that question.

Watch LoL content on youtube or streams. Read about LoL on Mobafire, championselect or LoL wiki.
Caitlyn: Let's investigate

If you have any direct questions you want to have answered, feel free to ask to me or anyone else on moba, we can be a quite helpful community at times :D
Change is gooooood
Picture by: Bludes
Want to advertise your guide, but don't know where? Click here for an opportunity of a lifetime!
EXDKain212
<Inhouse Addict>
EXDKain212's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 12, 2013 1:59am | Report
A cliched answer would be to watch some pro streams. They are pros for a reason.

I used to get confused about their item choices and skill choices, because they're different from mine. After playing and watching a bit more I realized that an important thing for pros to be pros is that they can change their strategy to adapt situation. Remember, nothing is st in stone.

Sometimes changing your strategy is something simple as "build Blade of the Ruined King if their fed Dr. Mundo just bought six Warmog's Armors or "that Master Yi and Tryndamere are becoming problematic, I should build Frozen Heart on Ryze instead of Muramana for the time being."

Basically I when I was a total noob, I overused my internet and made so that on my phone, for every GB of contacts, games, apps, anime, videos, photos and por...*cough*, I'd have 10 GB of LoL replays, commentaries and such.

Anyways, watch pros. There's a reason as to why they're pros. If you try and follow them, you'd be better...
*interrupts* Anivia: In a flash.
Scott Azrael
<Member>
Scott Azrael's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 12, 2013 4:50am | Report
I agree with Kain. Make sure you check out some pro streams. I like to play a lot of Top champs, so I watch a lot of Voyboy. If you are trying to play a lot of ADC, I would suggest Crs Cop, Chaox, and some of the other LCS ADCs. At the same time, make sure you watch streams of other lanes. I have been watching a lot of Crs SaintVicious so I can learn more about jungling and so that I know more of how a jungler moves through the jungle and how/when to expect ganks. Watching streams about other lanes helps you to learn more about what they do and what you can expect from them in terms of help or when they might need it. That way if you see an Ahri die pre 6 to a Diana, you know the jungler is probably gonna be camping that lane or else Diana is gonna steamroll.

And while Toshabi was a little harsh, try to use better grammar, and you will get more positive feedback. One run on sentence for an entire paragraph gets old on the eyes.

And what lvl are your friends? That may help us a little bit too.
Bioalchemist
<Editor>
Bioalchemist's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 12, 2013 9:41am | Report
Meiyjhe wrote:

play a lot of different champions, just basically play a lot of games.

Watch LoL content on youtube or streams.

These are the keys to being a better player, but out of those 3 ways playing lots of games is the best way to get better...thats how all the people who are ranked platinum got there...they pretty much have no life/responsibilities and play all day and all night....unlike people like myself who have a full time 50 hour a week job with a wife and a dog....can you sense the resentment? XD

Thanks to jhoijhoi for my signature!

Scott Azrael
<Member>
Scott Azrael's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 12, 2013 10:13am | Report

unlike people like myself who have a full time 50 hour a week job with a wife and a dog....can you sense the resentment? XD

I understand. 40 hour a week job, side work fixing iPhones and computers, a wife, two dogs, and I am doing most of the housework because my wife is in her last semester and has an internship on top of classes and working on weekends. I envy the people who can play league all day. Don't get me wrong, I love my wife and dogs, but would love to be in financial shape to be able to play all day long.
Bioalchemist
<Editor>
Bioalchemist's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 12, 2013 10:17am | Report

I understand. 40 hour a week job, side work fixing iPhones and computers, a wife, two dogs, and I am doing most of the housework because my wife is in her last semester and has an internship on top of classes and working on weekends. I envy the people who can play league all day. Don't get me wrong, I love my wife and dogs, but would love to be in financial shape to be able to play all day long.

glad someone shares my pain.

Thanks to jhoijhoi for my signature!

Toshabi
<Veteran>
Toshabi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 12, 2013 11:06am | Report
Mashico wrote:

dude you can tell what i am saying, if you didn't have anything to add pertaining to the question then plz don't post

But my advice is honest and very helpful. It's a skill that won't only improve your LoL life, but will significantly improve your real life overall (and quite significantly too).

Never underestimate the power of the grammar, O ye of little consequence.

(And no, I could barely make heads or tails in regards to your OP in the fashion that it was written)
MrCuddowls wrote:

Hahahaha telling me my items are bad HHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAhA
Listen buddy don't judge someone's items if your only level 13
This build is Platinum approved, Thats all you need to know

1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide