Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Creator: BamBamVigelo November 24, 2014 6:53pm
BamBamVigelo
<Member>
BamBamVigelo's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 24, 2014 6:53pm | Report
Hello friends,

I started playing LoL yesterday and am currently lvl 6 with 2975 RP/ 1500 IP.

First things first, I've gathered a lot of information about LoL from this website therefore I'm so thankful.

My problem is I can't decide whether I should play as a Marksman or a Jungler. From all of those cool champions I really like Jayce and Zac.

Also, I don't know how/where to spend my RPs and IPs.

When it comes to the roles I don't like playing as a tank, support, mage other than that I'm fine with Marksman, Assassin, and Fighter.

Also, If I buy Jayce or Zac I'm definitely going to build them according to these links.

Jayce

http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-legends/build/ticket-outta-elo-hell-a-top-mid-jayce-guide-updated-buil-228458

http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-legends/build/jazzy-jayce-revamped-for-2014-228024

Zac

http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-legends/build/zac-the-blob-top-jungle-support-guide-season-4-313524

I'm so confused, and I need someone to guide me.

Your help will be greatly appreciated.
Joxuu
<Fabulous>
Joxuu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 25, 2014 12:46am | Report
Hello.

Jayce is sort of a top laner but you're low level so you can play him anywhere pretty much.
In my opinion jungling without having good runes/masteries around lvl 20 is really annoying
but sure, experiment things.

Here is where you can spend IP

|

Which should open window

For the build: Jayce first link is better in my opinion.

I can recommend a few marsman/assassin/fighters if you like:

Marksman: Ashe is only 450 and gives you the idea of the marksman role. If you start liking
the role, picks like Corki, Caitlyn, Graves are pretty good and easy to start with.

Assassin (Somewhat hard role due relying on combos often): Maybe LeBlanc

Fighter: Garen, Jax, Xin Zhao, Pantheon are pretty neat to start with.

"A person giving you advice isn't perfect and has their own shortcomings but they may give you the piece that you're missing."
Thundresso
<Member>
Thundresso's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 25, 2014 4:08am | Report
Right now I feel like you shouldn't be touching Jungle, because it is quite difficult in the early summoner levels, especially with the new Jungle changes.
I find Jayce a very fun top/mid laner that is definitely still meta-worthy right now, and I do suggest you buy him. Zac is a decent top/jungler, and can be pretty fun to play, but also quite frustrating because of his lack of damage mid-late game.
As for your IP and RP usage, don't spend any RP on champions unless you're absolutely desperate and they're on sale. It's just not worth it, as you can get IP for free infinitely. Spend the RP you have on skins for champions that you like.
I think for now you should stick to playing some free-week champions, because it'll help you find the champions and play-styles that you prefer. When you find a champion you like, you can then buy them with IP.
BamBamVigelo
<Member>
BamBamVigelo's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 25, 2014 10:08am | Report
Thank you Joxuu.

Thank you Thundresso.

For now I will keep playing with free champions until level 20 or so.

Thanks to weekly free champion rotation I had a chance to play with some of the champions for example; Ashe, Garen, Graves, Olaf, Jinx, Shyvana, Varus, Kayle, Miss Fortune. From these champions my top 3 is Miss Fortune, Graves, Jinx.

Seems like I really like to play as a Marksman.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide